Black Widow Army

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Sweet and charming she may be,
    What you see is not meant to be.
    Lovely nymph born with the gift of gab,
    Emotional vampire fills the gap.
    Manipulative mind behind those lovely eyes,
    Entrenching her prey in her web of lies.
    Loving her man as deeply as illusion permits,
    Keeping her man as lonely as a hermit.
    Come the day the illusion dies,
    Her man's love for her revitalize.
    Black Widow continued to act,
    Lest her man violently react.
    Tears and mucus drenched her face,
    She wiped it off without a trace.
    Cold and heartless are her traits,
    For she reigns supreme in the straits.

- Haden Chua, 2012

History:

Many of you know that I am the former owner of Aces N Eights and will surely be asking, as I have already been asked by several, why I left A8. The answer is simple. My step-mother was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer, and passed away, and my son started having seizures.* I simply did not have time for family AND work AND classes AND kaw. So, I cut out KaW. The clan died with me leaving. I did not choose to reopen Aces N Eights because I have had too much time with it. Too much drama, and fighting and personal history. I wanted a fresh slate. I asked WC for a clan name, I chose one. WordWaster made the clan and unlocked all the spots for me, since he had the extra gold laying around and the rest is EB history.
    *Yes, I did need to include this, thanks for asking. I know a lot of you will think it is too much information for me to give without being asked, but I have been asked a LOT since my return and I would like to not have the thread spammed with people asking.

Current Affairs:

We are currently running a Haunts/Reckoning Event Rotation. We are gaining members every day, and I hope for we can advance in our battles as well. We are constantly switching around our admin roles, in order to keep promoting new members that join and take initiative.

Basic Rules:

Some of the basic rules include, but are not limited to:

• Stat Requirements - None! There is no minimum CS for joining our clan. If you can hit, then join up! If you can't hit, and you're OK with that, join anyways. We're always looking for more chatters in clan chat and we are always looking for people to post ads and bring new ideas to the table.

• Farming IS allowed. We allow 1v1. We will NOT allow our members ganging up on others, or others ganging up on them. 1v1 will be respected.

• Must be active in CC! I know real life is busy. I know it can sometimes be hard to log on to kaw daily. Even a simple "hnr" or "hello" in CC is fine. Just let us know that you're there, or if you are planning on being super busy. We don't bite, mostly.

• Keep CC/group messages PG-rated. We are not going to limit or restrict your conversations, just keep in mind that we are not a +18 clan. We DO have some minors in clan, please at least act respectful of this.

• Activity checks will be done randomly, inactives will be kicked. If you're kicked, don't get pissy with me for kicking you. Just reapply. We may also kick if the clan is full and you are inactive in the current eb. Same idea. Just reapply.

• Please notify admins if you're going to be inactive. This will save you from activity check kicks. Not from full clan kicks. It will also help us know what clan activity will be like and help form our future eb schedule.

Participation in clan events outside of KaW is obviously not required, but it makes it more fun. We have that 3rd party chatting app for those interested, we have a voice chat for those interested, and if you want, we play different games together too. I've stayed up countless nights playing MMOs with Cett and VonRoosa, setting up servers with others. We even have movie nights. That's right. We all log onto a share screen website, vote on a movie or 2 and watch it together. What other clan offers that? None. I rest my case.

Apply soon! And have a lovely day. ☺️

2. Support! Seems like an awesome clan. Best of luck!

3. My graphic designer does not like that logo and will be making a new one soon :)

4. Kris maybe you should go join then :)

5. That font is hard to read. I suggest changing it

7. Support! Wishing you and the clan all the best Deni..

Deni have helped many players grow and learn and enjoy this game.. much respect️

8. Best of luck to you, would love to help any unlocks or slow ebs just let me know :)

9. Instead of using the 2000s spiderman logo...

May I suggest the 1960s spidey logo instead?

/laughinghysterically

10. I had the spider image originally made by someone with a degree in graphic design. He is aware that the logo isn't his best work and he will be making adjustments:)

11. What is wrong with the font? I'm asking because it looks ok to me on PC and mobile.

12. Looks more like a crab ...yeah they should use this one

13. Sure, a crab missing 2 legs I guess.

14. I just did this because the original color was so hard to read

15. support. nice clan with friendly people.

deni is holding me hostage and forcing me to say this. send help

16. I really enjoy the 15k min cs for the main clan.

17. Up until we lost a few players, 15M CS was working fairly well. We are making a few expections, depending on a players kaw experience and build type.

I will also use this opportunity to mention that there ARE admin roles available, and we are also recruiting for a night crew, 11pm-6am est, in case anyone is working night shift or is in a time zone that better fits. :)

18. 11-6pm est sounds like an afternoon crew.

19. Do you guys rp?