Black Widow Army

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Support to the fam!

2. If you ask really nicely and catch us in the right mood, why the hell not!

Also, we have zoma going on ATM. 10M CS since we are actively recruiting anyways 

3. Bump! Clan temporarily was inactive for a bit due to everyone in the clan having personal stuff going on at once. But everything is settled down again and we are recruiting again. Have haunts on now, but next will be b2b crushing until it stops being available :)

5CS min for recruitment 

4. Hey! I've noticed a lot of people in WC asking for clans in need of help. Just a reminder that BWA is always in need of admins and night crew and are always looking to expand on our eb rotation! Stop by and visit, we have alcoholic beverages (of your choice) in cc, if you're 21 . If not, we have juice boxes and cookies!

5. Bump looking for new recruits

6. You know a clan's failing when it makes a recruitment thread.
    Jkjk looks nice.

7. ^Awkward moment when clans started in forums >.>

8. Sub cklan iz biger then main wut

9. We've changed that, actually. I haven't updated the OP. WA is no longer our sub clan. Family clan. When BWA took a small break, they kept going. Then we came back and decided to stay family.

In addition, we are running B2B ZTA. It's FFA for circle holders; and 4 circles per eb. 

10. Another failed clan by the same nub. Why don't you just return to line to sell your "videos"?

11. Zoma on now! 15-20Mish stats, exceptions made on occasion. Looking for recruiters and chargehands, along with 10pm-7am EST members of any CS! If you don't meet these requirements and wish to join, PM me and I'll look into whether or not we will make an exception for you or I can recommend a clan better suited. :)

12. GS Unlock up and running!
    We will be taking in 20M CS. If you are lower than that, but feel you will still be able to hit/can help, feel free to follow/PM me and I'll see how I can help. We are also looking for perms in the form of attack builds! Positions for recruiter and chargehand are open and available. Stop by and say hello! Make some friends and maybe get some EQ while you're at it. 

13. What an awful thread. Clan sounds terrible.

14. thanks for bumping it though. you're a huge help (;

15. Support this like I support everything you do because you are both a lovely KaWer and a person. Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, and hope the kids okay. Keep a comfy couch for me and maybe I'll come visit ?

16. If d4rk called this clan home, I'm sure it's an okay place.

Keep pumpin', spiderman clan.

17. Thanks and yes he is fine now. Come by any time!

Thanks for the support (and hate bumps) guys! We currently have a TSG unlock on now, almost to ph2 and going pretty well! 20M CS and up, unless you have reason for an exception. Probably doing an FOD Br after this. Come join up. Lots of room, and we love guests and potential perms. 

18. Best of luck to ya