Black Widow Army

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Lovely Denial is a great clan leader. It's always fun visiting BWA

2. Bump! Haunts all day today for those who need flasks. Happy Independence Day and Happy Belated Canada Day!

3. SUPPORT

4. Thank you for your support! We are running FoD right now. 10M CS is preferred but we are willing to take smaller actives if they can hit. ️

5. I just wanted to say good job to all the people that came by last night and helped us with overnight Fod. It came *kinda* close, still almost 2 hours left. I also wanted to thank Qahnaarin for doing pots and MPZE for sparing a few to help out, especially after I accidentally passed out due to it being past 5am. It was great though and everyone had a fun time. Anyone that visited last night is always welcome back and I'm so happy for the perms that were made last night as well. Maybe next time though, we will stick with daytime Fod ️

6. Apparently my mention of Qah was not enough, because it did not mention the muscles of his amazing abs. My apologies. I have done the community a huge wronging. Which is now fixed. Again, my deepest apologies.

7. Bump! New eb is up in BWA. Just a couple seals from it ATM. Start this new event off right!

We also have clan movie night starting in about 7 minutes! (Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Join BWA, and we will take it from there.

8. Gl to y'all. :)

9. Hey guys! We got an FOD up now with FFA HTE next for those who visit, if anyone is interested. Probably going back to seal hunting after this, if you wanted to stick around for seal chances :)

10. Hey guys! Just a quick update. We are now adding to our friends and family section. "The Experienced Ones" is a great clan. They are currently running T1-3 ebs and are really good people. Welcome to the Widow Army <3

We are currently running CoTD and are accepting visitors and perms, no min CS. Come raise your standards 

11. Support like crazy <3☆☆☆

12. Bunch of losers 

13. Thanks for the truly awesome contribution, Silver! I love you too!