Devs *DON'T* Own Foxes

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ColtonAllen, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Both statements need not be mutually exclusive. The history of the clan is after all a large part of the owner and their desires. The owner chose to leave the clan in the state it was, and with the history involved it was not something we felt we should override.

Again now that he's back, the legend can continue. We look forward to seeing where you all take it.

2. x2

3. [​IMG]

I have no idea what's happening, but I'll mirror Grant's sentiment and say Yay for new Foxes!

Once again, I apologize for the confusion and would like everyone to know that this whole predicament was entirely on me.

4. Next time you make a mistake, could you just accidentally give us a dozen xstalls and couple hundred nobs instead?

5. Nothing "new" about us, thus the backlash. We've always been here. I'll be happy to share my 2009 rosters with our names listed as original Foxes if they can be recovered.

I will request that public backlash cease here though. We've made our point and hope that it's clear that WE, the players, are Foxes more than any title could ever be. Nothing will rob us of that identity.

6. We love u caster.. hey think of it this way.. atleast your not the one who gave the wrong envelope at the oscars

7. Support; glad to see the clan back

8. Club? Wrong game

On topic though, great to see Foxes is back!

9. Grant actually handled it the way it was supposed to be handled. How it's been handled in the past when ownership was inadvertently given to someone it didn't belong to. Also ownership has never belonged to devs. Has always been in the hands of gamehenge.

10. This is kaw, we have clans here not clubs. ;)

11. What does the fox say?

"Cease and desist your wrongful termination of our management of the Foxes clan and we heretofore forbid you from any past, present, and future actions against said clan"

In other words....kids my big brown bushy tail region!!

Good luck Foxes. Hope to see you rise again so that we might meet on the battle field. 

p.s. Ignore any advice from Swabia. He's been cursed with some sort of clan destroying ability that's even beyond his own understating. ?.

12. ️FTF️

13. Just make Foxes Reborn and move on. Jeez

14. Love you guys. Support

15. Wait so the devs took control of Foxes for 3 hours?

If the devs were capable of such a feat, where the heck were they when Foxes went inactive for X years cause owner had a fit.

16. Glad foxes were able to resolve things without dev help. Not sure if devs are more incompetent or corrupt. That's a pretty close call. In this case their incompetence ruled.

The corruption isn't always as visibly apparent but is always present nonetheless.

Oh yeah...thx for the nonstop eb centric events also devs?