Devs *DON'T* Own Foxes

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ColtonAllen, Mar 2, 2017.

1. We are back and recruiting again! Despite our clan being abandoned and desolate for a full 3 hours, we sly foxes have worked our way back into our rightful home. Feel free to stop in and say hello! We are always looking for people to join our little community and contribute to the history that the devs are so eager to protect!

ColtonAllen
    FTF F4L

2. FTF!!

3. We are Foxes! 

4. Foxes:1 devs:0

5. 1st of all ...you are a Canis Lupus Familiaris NOT a Vulpus Vulpus

2nd of all ...you are not handsome you are hideous

You are a dog not a fox



6. The Google copy/pasta is lit

7. Snoopy is a mole in the clan..

So technically he's a Neurotrichus gibbsii

8. And moles? They aren't very cute

9. You guys do indeed appear to be back!

Our intention was never to kill off your clan, but rather to ensure ownership wasn't handed to someone the owner did not intend it to go to. As Gamehendge has returned and the clan is alive again, we'll happily respect whatever he chooses to do with this clan.

Happy KaWing, and welcome back Gamehendge!

10. You may not have intended to kill off the clan but you handled the situation extremely poorly, like usual.

11. Hey, you were grammatically correct this time. Must have read my post in thread about wars.

12. Devs are people too (or Apes.. Hominoidea)

We wub them.. love and peace.. ️

13. I'm not always petty. This has been my clan for over 7 years. Many original members are still here as well. We get territorial. I'll apologize for the pettiness, but no more. It's OUR history and it's not over.

14. I'm not Charlie you know right? ;)

15. Touche I don't pay attention. Disregard :lol:

Still though. Assasin slipped through last event. And then on this event we had moonless chests again. Gotta proofread man.

16. Definitely understand the attachment and value the clan has to each and every past and present member. We've had a number of players try to take this clan as their own in the past and so we have always been cautious about those seeking ownership.

Our support team jumped the gun a little too quickly on this and so we made the decision to revert their action, setting the club as how it was previous to that change of ownership.

That said, we're actually super excited to see a veteran player return along with the rebirth of the Foxes clan.

17. Gee didn't you tell us earlier that it was taken away for historical reasons. You never mentioned anything about what the owner intended. Nice backtrack, how about some ss of what you told us as to why you closed the clan. We've all got plenty of those. Oh yeah they are already posted in one of the threads you locked.

18. Hey. I did not get a welcome back when I returned. I feel so used :(

19. It's because I was going to make a special thread just for you.

20. That is very kind. Thank you.