it is what it is!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Mar 1, 2017.

1. This is my recruitment and mentoring thread, no giffs or other pretty Shiny's.

For too long now these bully super alliances have thought they would push their way around Kingdoms at war, thinking they would force clans to submit to their will, being deceived in thinking that by their numbers they could rule Kingdoms at War, a game I enjoy.

I have had several run ins with a couple of these super alliances and most of them I have found to be rather distasteful.

A clan or clan family has just as much right to play the game as they see fit, they should not have to be concerned about the “scary” deceitful tactics, these so called super alliances use to bring more unsuspecting meat shields into their fold, thereby driving a lot of new members into inactivity and otherwise decimating the new player base.

We Are Rogue, a clan of moral integrity with a vast knowledge of mechanics, tactics and ability, have members that are involved in all perceivable aspects of Kingdoms at War.

We do not use repeaters or any other forms of electronic influence violating ToU to give us an edge, we play the game as it is meant to be played.

Our History, although covered in the shadows is available and can be found if you know how to find it, if not, ask a Rogue.

We have helped build many new accounts raising them from nubs into some of the players you see very clearly today. We are part of a very tight family and are proud to call Devil Kingdoms of Destruction, an integral part of that family.

If you find yourself looking for a great family clan that has many members that are willing to take the time to help you grow, teach you the ropes and help you understand the many aspects of our game feel free to read my clan page then ask me for an interview.

Thank you for your valuable time.
    Gideon

2. this looks familiar

3. why yes, yes it does!

4. If We Are Rogue, and you are rogue, does that mean I am Rogue??

5. Illuminati confirmed.

6. bump for visibility

7. But rouge, I am best PS.

8. rouge is makeup!

9. Am not going to say what you really are but it smells like poo

10. that's pretty typical coming from Apoc!

11. Needs more gifs and shinies

12. I don't know about shiny..️

13. Oooooo I like

14. Ty again ashes. ;)