my recruitment and mentoring thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Btw. Your last eb roster is atk pin down to number 6. Ty for easy gold. :). How about you try.... wait.. oh yeah. You can't cause you dropped your build and it sucks for this form of OSW you noob . Cheers mate

2. oh good, very good, its about time, escalate mate!

4. Roni, the reason why nobody likes you (except for those you worship) is not because your grammar is terrible... or because you talk crap all the time... or because you derail most threads with petty bs no one cares about... or because you keep getting involved in stuff that ain't your business... or because you randomly keep attacking ppl that don't even mention your name...... it's because when you do these things you just type untrue crap. I don't mind going back and forth for hours and trash talking my enemies or ppl I don't like, as long as facts are being thrown at each other or at least things that are close to the truth and a little twisted maybe. You say the most random things which make no sense at all or are just completely fabricated. And it doesn't matter if I or anyone else will post the truth with evidence to back it up. You will just post another random lie. I don't enjoy trash talking with someone that has absolutely no wit, humor, knowledge of real osw/kaw events and credibility. You are annoying and a nuisance. Just quit like u keep saying you will. Trust me, no one that matters will miss you. Pls stop wasting mine and others' time... your paragraphs of delusions are boring, unbecoming and below me. I can't even be bothered to respond to your original message and defend myself because I don't need to. Those that matter and have a little common sense know. You don't and ... again ... don't matter. You haven't done anything worth talking about except spam forums with dumb gibberish all day. Oh congrats you farm midgets... lord knows if you even do, with all the untrue crap you keep spilling. Grow a little and join the cool kids in osw and do something worth talking about. You are so irrelevant in the OSW fighter kaw aspect it's hilarious to watch you act like you are. How does it feel to gain a shred of relevance through other people's Kawreers? Do you feel special that you mention mine and other's names? I'm glad I give you purpose on this game. You are a boring player. Just quit. Feel free to pm me for some REAL facts, gremlin. ;) I actually feel a little embarrassed that I dedicated a few minutes of my time to you, but it's worth it. Just know that this is the first and last time that I'll dedicate a paragraph like this to you. Be proud. SS this and show your friends. 
    Cannot wait to read your response full of lies and made up crap. Hahaa!

5. All she can do is talk. Sitting out in nml with no ally  she so butthurt she has to be in everyone of family threads. She had to always say something if a devil speaks on a thread. These are signs of butthurt running through her. She has cried from day one. Guess it'll never stop the snowflake in her. Sounds like a typical left wing person. Everything that happens to her was caused by others. Her stories are mainly false about many. She over exaggerates everything. She an attention seeking maggot.

6. Pretty much. She has the audacity to call others leeches but all she does is try to gain relevance amongst REAL players by talking about them.
    I mean... she gets so desperate with me that she says that it was proven that I am a man. 
    It's sad... oh... soooo sad!

But anyway, enough about her. She has derailed the thread again. Lol

7. Real players ?? Real players dont jump into the enemy clan like cowards .And by the way i have actually came to my senses and dont need to waste hours n hours n hours like you ash . Hitting ebs to make myself feel the big shot .The ammount of money that you have wasted on your account proves you aint got a outside life of any substance. The only thing you ever do ash is write in other peoples threads.You lack any creativity to write one of your own.The only thread that you have ever written is the women versus men war.Which you even bailed on that and you left the female team mid war because you cant finish what you start. And i notice king puns the warrior can only speek when has ash with him.Funny they arrive and write at the same time.They need to support each other.Ash you are one jealous idiot .Look how you are jealous of tweety because she is nearly number 1 on most valuable allie L.B. You are just another bootsy and jealous of any female on kaw that gets more attention than you . All you are is another sexyheels who is a L.B groupie. You dont shine on your own you dont even have much of a personality. And i dont need people on a game to like me but if they do its a bonus.My life dont depend on this game unlike you who has invested your whole net worth on a game. More the fool you . Big stats but vacant inside.

8. paste your battle wins and loses here on this thread ash. Lets see what a fighter you really are.

9. Facts are ash all you are is big stats and nothing else.

10. And wether i stay or go i will always be spoke about and remembered more than you ash.And that just hurts you doesnt it ?!! Speaking from jealousy thats all you can do. Its funny how you quote roni no osw experience. Yet i can gaurentee i have been in more osws than you.

11. Now because ladyash is further along in kaw than you she has no life. Gotta love the real life insults on a tap tap game. Nothing you say has any credibility Roni because you have no proof. Your word being your only proof actually works against you. And by the way, you say rogue leeched zeros thread but you made your own mentoring thread you hypocritical dummy. ;)

20 minutes ago post about ash.18 minutes ago post about ash, 13 minutes ago post about ash, starting to think you are jealous of her kaw fame.

12. This

13. She has no life . To pour so much money into a account to get big stats because she thinks it makes her a better person than others just shows how insecure she is. i am confident on my tiny stats . i dont need to possess big stats to feel more superior than others. Facts are ash you aint a game changer , you just live behind other peoples shadows.

14. i never see you ash in wc blowing it up. No you stay in your coccoon . Dont even dare trying to insult me because all you are is a traitor and sellout .End of story.

15. Well when you have a group of like minded individuals who chip in it doesn't really take much $, I mean I'm sure it's alot of $ if your poor but if your like slightly above poor it's not that much. ;)

Also not sure why it's your business or why it would bother you so much what someone does with their disposable income.

16. Semzz get some dignity and delf respect and stop kissing up ashes crevices. Hey when i get rich me being poor and all let me in your dkod republic zta & hte clan.

17. sεмzz = ℓιттℓε вσү тяүιηg тσ αcт тнε вιg мαη.

18. See dummy all I did was respond to you, didn't kiss anyone's ass, didn't call you poor, and no you will never be allowed in any clan I'm in, pretty sure you already know that.

Although your grammar has shown a marked improvement it seems your reading comprehension is still pretty low (in English at least) I will suggest hooked on phonics to you as I have to a few others, it might work for you. ;)

19. Posting battle losses means nothing these days. You actually have to get incoming from the enemy to have losses.

20. Also you want to talk about traitors? You keep making this big deal out of tweety stupid value  like anyone cares about what they cost. There is a switch hitter .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.