my recruitment and mentoring thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is my recruitment and mentoring thread, no giffs or other pretty Shiny's.

For too long now these bully super alliances have thought they would push their way around Kingdoms at war, thinking they would force clans to submit to their will, being deceived in thinking that by their numbers they could rule Kingdoms at War, a game I enjoy.

I have had several run ins with a couple of these super alliances and most of them I have found to be rather distasteful.

A clan or clan family has just as much right to play the game as they see fit, they should not have to be concerned about the “scary” deceitful tactics, these so called super alliances use to bring more unsuspecting meat shields into their fold, thereby driving a lot of new members into inactivity and otherwise decimating the new player base.

We Are Rogue, a clan of moral integrity with a vast knowledge of mechanics, tactics and ability, have members that are involved in all perceivable aspects of Kingdoms at War.

We do not use repeaters or any other forms of electronic influence violating ToU to give us an edge, we play the game as it is meant to be played.

Our History, although covered in the shadows is available and can be found if you know how to find it, if not, ask a Rogue.

We have helped build many new accounts raising them from nubs into some of the players you see very clearly today. We are part of a very tight family and are proud to call Devil Kingdoms of Destruction, an integral part of that family.

If you find yourself looking for a great family clan that has many members that are willing to take the time to help you grow, teach you the ropes and help you understand the many aspects of our game feel free to read my clan page then ask me for an interview.

Thank you for your valuable time.
    Gideon

2. Needs more shiny things

3. Now why didn't you just say that in the other thread. Geesh. You need to get outa that basement more.

4. oh I tried on a couple occasions but it seems a mod thought my posts were unworthy, I wonder why?

5. Probably cause of your man rage worthy of an xtra large manpon?

6. typical Apoc responses, move on Huma.

7. I been called worse by your crew. Get over it.

8. HaHa you won't be asked by us to leave this thread clown, instead we encourage you to put your foot in your mouth as often as possible. I love handing asses to the biggest bullies/hipocrites that I can at all times. I'll even offer you some salt to make your stinky foot taste better. ;)

"You promised us a circus and all you sent was this clown"- rogue

9. i would strongly urge no one to join this clan .They are a clan of bullies.When i was clan farm of dkod for a year because We are rogue clan were family to dkod. They joined in with hitting me . And so did Death inc clan who were family also and Storins clan and some members of w.a.r. Good & honourable clans do not join in to gang bully 1 person .When there is already roughly 80 members in dkod that were already hitting. ( this is about 2014 ). if any new member of kaw is looking for a loverly starter clan with other clans in the chain to advance up in . i would highly reccomend shogons fate clan who will give you all the advice and help you need and they are a neutral clan .

10. we all know you're drippy roni, move on with your misinformation.

11. Support but needs more shineys and gifs

12. Really Roni? Really? We hit donrico and it seems your admitting to being him or backing him. I've never had a problem with you, we have shared pms over Intel and fun. Please don't make an enemy out of me now because your friends skinnyminny and Lili are apoc.

13. Isn't there already a thread about this in forums ? Can't we just use the one :roll: in b4 locked for spam

14. move on Onesy, take a minute to learn what spam is.

15. My brain hurts trying to read op.

16. rogue only drip is you. With a bully mentality .

17. Semzz this happened 2 years before i even knew donrico. This is nothing at all related to him.

18. and do drop the big talk i didnt care when dkod were hitting me.as if 1 person would have a effect on me.Do drop the threats its pathetic.

19. you I will ask to leave my thread roni, Please leave my thread roni.

20. LOL. You really feel a need to prove something eh. You are as thin skinned as Trump. Love your quote at the end. How long did it take you to google that one.

Your clan is full of alts and is basically dead. DKOD is just about as bad. But hey. Why not move this to the other thread you raved about.

I will await whatever reply you have. Hope it's better than offering me my own foot with salt on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.