Find a Clan and a mentor here.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Hello KAW community. This is an open thread for you to share why you think your clan is worth joining and how you as a player would mentor less experienced players than yourselves towards a more enjoyable game play experience.

I personally believe that the clan social aspect of this game is the main driver for a majority of players to continue logging in.

I've had many great mentors over the years. Some of them can still be found and many have moved on.

I'm lucky to be a part of a great family named KOTFE. We play for and help each other before ourselves. I can vouch for the helpfulness of the council and its various leaders from personal experience.

Please share your experiences below so that players all around the game will know where to go for a great experience.

There are hundreds of players around the game who will help you enjoy all aspects of KAW.

2. Great thread.

I'm actually surprised a KOTFE member didn't make a thread revolving around pretty osw beef.

moo

3. Osw is just one aspect of the game. It's a very fun part of it for many people. The game has changed over the years and you need to be able to take advantage of all aspects of the game to maintain a competitive advantage over your enemies.

4. umm, no, thank you.

5. Clan,many newbie clans get created..

Mentor, follow me :)

If need any help in build of kaw follow me, i will follow back

6. Why are you so butthurt? You ran from a losing clan to us. Now you've ran back to another losing clan.

In a desperate bid to stay relevant, you post stupid statements like the one above.

Use your attack/assass/steal buttons instead of your mouth. 

7. Please keep all posts on topic and within tou. This is a thread to help new players.

8. Thank you Spock.

Yes, new players, old players, and all in between need a good clan family. The lifeblood of this game is the relationships we have with other players.

Please post your clan name here and why you think you can help other players enjoy the game as much as you do.

Everyone is welcome, friend or foe.

9. Please stay on topic Semzz. Maybe post why people should join DKOD?

This is for everyone in the community. We all win when players become more active.

10. I genuinely need a mentor, please follow me please as I haven't played the game in a long while

11. Kotfe recruiting new members for meatshiels is on topic noob

12. Some clans have an atmosphere of butthurt, resentment, and a tsunami of noob tears and conspiracy theories.

I'd advise all players to avoid those types of clans. A tinfoil hat is required for perm membership.

13. try reading past the ops name. i understand that may be difficult for some. This isnt a kofte recruitment thread. It is a thread to help newbs. if you have comments to make to make yourself feel bigger than you are then feel free to use walls and newsfeeds. let people come on here and seek help if they need it. dont ruin yet another thread with childish comments.if itll make you feel better to have another mod watch the thread for off topic comments then i can make that happen.

14. Blah blah blah

15. I was wondering what you meant by this... So I went to your profile and began laughing.

16. Well here's my hopefully, helpful response to dirty and all of her clan
    Press; 1 for attack (top LEFT button)
    2 for steal (bottom LEFT button)
    3 for HELP!!!! (Where the hell is that button?)
    4 SOMEONE HELP ME SCOUT BOMB KOTFE to ZS=zero spy (located in devils CC ONLY)
    I hope this is on topic and, to see you in my NF (News Feed)

17. Lmao. And no inc...you mister are a perfect example of who not to choose as a mentor.

18. Sorry forgot one thing

DTW = Defender to Weak

Like lady dirty for example 

19. Good thread OP. I think it's important for new players to see something useful in forums and not always be smashed with OSW threads.

Over my 5 years I have played all aspects of this game. Eb/equipment hunting, opening new lands union new lands, system wars and off system wars. I have friends in all parts of this game and I agree the social part is what keeps people coming back.

I have been with my current clan mates for a while and can say they are the best, most helpful clannies I could ask for. Always offering to make Sammiches We help each other grow and have fun doing it.

When finding a mentor I recommend finding someone who will help you grow and be there to answer your questions. There are many aspects to the game so maybe find someone who is well rounded in everything KaW has to offer.

20. I can't tell you that kotfe ascension only knows how to hit eb . So if looking for the proper eb blazing , finger pumping mentor. There is a place for your game style there .