Foxes now open and reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LrdDarius, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Why does this bother some people? No need to be upset over a clan not modernizing to the current state of the game. Rarely see a clan thread get disrespected no reason for it here tbh

2. I agree , even if they are an eb clan i know some of the people there and they are not to be taken lightly

Besides that, they are doing what they want to do

Long live the foxes. Long live one of the first two clans of kaw.

3. Simple newer players seeing the clan they dont know it was a legendary clan. You guys ruin it name only, look at ig, just preserve the clan and open new clan. Foxes reborn and maybe later you can move in foxes.

I likes foxes dont destroy it name

4. You can't destroy legacy, legacy is such because it has already earned it's place in history. If your family name was well known but you weren't, wouldn't you try to use it to boost standing and success?

That's rhetorical....of course you would:) point is, it hurts nothing to do what they feel is right with the clan that has been here since the beginning. They can't hurt the name because they can only be compared to its roots, they can't change it's roots. Good luck and best wishes filling the clan with good people. That's what truly matters! Cheers

5. Says the noob hiding in a clan big for your boots shut up and hit the new eb like rest of your stupid clan

6. Welcome back Foxes. It's nice to see more OG players!