Foxes now open and reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LrdDarius, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Good luck Darius, good to see you back. Support to an old school clan

2. Noob clan that should be turned over to more responsible or useful owners

3. Just a little clueless I see, no big surprise there. Why because to me you'll always be a noob Chubby. You know nothing of the history of this clan, so speak not of that which you do not know and go troll somewhere else.

4. Not trolling just honest, it's nice to see little accounts somewhat revived a dead clan but a 120 slot clan would be much more useful in the hands of anyone other than the set of useless,inactive,and small noobs it is held by now.
    Hold on to whatever 15 minutes of fame the foxes once had but let's be honest ig and foxes are relics of the game that are irrelevant now and their 120 slot clans should be forfeited to other clan holders

5. . Who do you suggest it be forfeited to Mr. Chaser?

6. You sound a bit jealous 

7. I'm not jealous at all, jealous of what?
    Just saying any top ten leaderboard clan should get the 120 slot clan, keep the name or whatever no one really cares
    You simply do not need a 120 member clan to talk about how great pwars were or how you remember when high lands came out that's all

8. Who you calling Little? :moonface:

There's more than just little people here, and you know what? Who cares?! We can grow them and teach them and train them. It's called being a clan, a family amongst a clan. Go be a nuiscenece somewhere else, Foxes is back, the 120 members spot arent going to be "wasted" anymore if we actully are active. Your logic is annoying.

Ciaro

9. . The top 10 LB clans don't need the 120 member clan, they're doing fine without it. They're already in the top 10.

Nobody "needs" a 120 member clan. Either way, they have one. They can talk about whatever the hell they feel like talking about when they want, for any reason they choose.

You care... That's why you brought it up. You're opinion is noted Mr. Chaser.

10. This kid is so jealous

11. Bump cuz pinky is in the house!! Hide your wives

12. Sorry I let jealousy get the better of me, good luck to you 50 noobs and your b2b origins/ambush clan 

13. On the bright side, foxes may have 120 spots for ebs, but LSA Legends only has 100 for war games in today's open house

#MarketingGameTooStrong

14. Again Chubby boy you will always be a Noob to me. First and foremost I've never been inactive in this game son. I don't talk about how great anything is, I'm also not a butt hurt jealous little troll that makes himself feel like a big man by dis-ing on another persons thread. I was in this game 2 years before you ever knew it existed noob . I've see people like you come and go. Your no different and your not that special. See I'll still be here after your long gone and even if you stick around well sadly I'll be able to call you a noob forever. Yeah I know it stinks. Try making some friends instead of spewing your unintelligent word vomit. Better yet I don't see you knocking at the door to be a part of the clan you seem to have so much to say about now do I? Yeah that's what I thought.

15. It's getting spicy in here .

It's great to see the clan running again. I will come visit soon.

16. Be good to see you Chee 

17. Yes you're right Lrddurrr you've contributed much more with your high activity level
    Congrats on resurrecting a dead clan to hit battle royal we in the kaw community are so proud

18. Actually we run a Haunts and STP rotation :)