Foxes now open and reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LrdDarius, Feb 20, 2017.

2. LD, you only promote his drivel if you keep responding to his posts. No need to defend your position or Foxes against such as he. Just ask him to leave the post.

3. Out of curiosity, which original member are you? I don't recognize your name (which you could have changed it) so was just wondering if you went by another name back then.

4. ^ Galan, LD, PJenn, and myself are all original Foxes by the same usernames. Many others have been around for a few years.

5. Refilling foxes will not pose as a threat. We have many veterans of the foxes clan willing to do whatever it takes to bring it back. F4F!

6. I was once a small dawnfox when i started might drop in 

7. Good luck to foxes; I drop in to say hello.

8. Always welcome Welschcrew 

9. Well despite the best efforts of the fine fine game developers to some how kill the Foxes by claiming some historical thing (that just sort of came up out of no where) things are back up and running. It's also worth noting the censorship that was evident when the KaW community expressed it's support for Foxes. The Developers were quick to lock those threads. So what does that tell you about what they really think of your "opinion" it should tell you plenty. Foxes are back again and recruiting perm members again. What better time to be a part of a Legend than now. Dear game developer sorry to spoil things but we're not quite ready to fade into history just yet. I always have a plan and for the record Foxes 1 and Developers 0. Thank you hope you have a great day.

10. I admire your PR machine and tip my hat off to you, Sir. I really do.

Good luck in this crazy mixed up world of ours, I just caution you thus: the game must keep spinning for the organization to successfully continue - unless you prefer a rough transition that not all gaming organizations survive?

11. MUMMBOOOO JUMMBOOOOO

12. CRA-AZY TA-AXI! (In response to the above)

13. Please come and hang out to show solidarity and support to the awesome spirit of Foxes.. they are all cute and cuddly

14. Yea, ATA doesn't talk to each other in the office they just make knee jerk moves like closing a clan.

I had a dev sending me jokes about my fake upgrades one day then was permabanned the next.

It'd be better if they kept notes on our files and stuck with them.

At least it got cleared back up.

Anyhow. Good to see one of the original Foxes in control. Good to see them active. Even more fun they stripped some moronic noob and within 10 minutes the guy's name shows up in the iG banner for being stripped. That's what I call efficient. The guy was asking for it. It was funny the whole time. Ironically the bold move was to strip him while he was online, and noobs being noobs he had no idea how to prevent that.

It was an amazing thing.

15. Wish all the best to my first Family in KaW!

16. Come and visit Galan!

Swabia.. you stay where you are

17. Looks like this ended well! I'm glad to see you persevered. It's good to see so many original Foxes back home, with Game still owner, as it should be for all eternity. Good luck Foxes! :ugeek:

18. Why be so mad at one's honest input? Actually any top eb clan could benefit from 20 extra spots as those are often full, but they help many kaw players reach their event goals and such.. Imagine how good it'd feel if you all made such a selfless act and helped out all of the kawmunity in a way buy letting more people chase their eb fairy goals? Keep some honorary permanent admin roles for old school Foxes and enjoy big ebs with big guys? Oh well, guess you'll never find out

Chubby may have been playing 2 years less than you but at least he's been consistent at it. And unlike you, this nub is not easy to bait lol I find it highly entertaining when a 70mcs guy calling him little lol Aren't you that Darius who ran from iG osw at some point? lol let's just not talk about staying and going..and maybe let's not talk about intelligence until you learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'? ..Anyway, good luck to Foxes, I really hope this attempt at reviving good old clan actually works :)

I don't think anyone in their right mind would be jealous of you right now - living up to the expectations and original name on a dying game is gonna take a lot of work. Maybe even too much for a tap tap game. Best of luck either way!

19. Good luck to foxes hope you make it work honestly. I was with German foxes for almost a year of osw and they where an awesome
    Bunch of peeps. They supported me while I did no less than 15 strips. Good luck and god bless

20. Yeah you would have the wrong Darius bud I've never ran from an OSW with IG everyone of them can tell you that. honest input , no trolling is what it's called. I'm the size I am by Choice you have no clue what I have sitting around. As For Foxes I am an original member of the original clan before there were even clans. My friend Game was kind enough to log back in to keep it alive as it was before the dev muck up. Oh and typos happen on a phone bud just so you know.