Foxes now open and reborn

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LrdDarius, Feb 20, 2017.

1. This once legendary clan thought long dead is reborn and now open for members. This is the dawn of a new age the birth of The Foxes Empire under the new ownership and leadership of Lrddarius. This day was destine to arrive as once predicted long ago. Now that day is upon us, all of my enemies and betrayers have been vanquished and I have claimed my place at the head of the table as one of the last Order of the Fox members. This clan is open to all those in the game that seek to have fun, socialize with others and participate on the occasional system war.

Don't worry if you happen to have a life outside of the game. We all do but I still have a great love for this game. The time was right to reclaim Foxes and make it a great place to be again.

If your looking for a perm clan, your active and participate come apply I'll take a look and maybe you might just find yourself in a clan of Legend.

️FTF️

2. GL 

That being said, I've seen foxes try and reopen like 4 times, and each time it's died out.

3. I'd like to see one of the first two clans become active again. It'd be cool.

4. I'm working on that now.

5. The wrong people were running the clan then but they are gone and this is clean slate clan.

6. Support. Glad you were able to get the original clan back

7. Thanks, now I have to fill it up with members. That's the real challenge now.

8. Please just pass me owner so I can take advantage of the 120 spots and transform it into the worlds greatest LB EB clan

9. 24/7 GotH at the speed of lightning 

10. Oh god #roasted

11. It's good to be home. The family has been dispersed for far too long. Never again. FTF!! -The Fox Princess

12. Welcome back Foxes?

13. Somehow they got me to log back in. Lord knows this ought to be interesting after a few years.

FTFF4L

14. Respect to all Foxes and glad you all are back

15. Support! Here's to great history and a great future 

16. Glad foxes are still around. Fought by there side many moons ago

17. What does the fox say??

18. Good luck with the rebuild :) Will be good to see this older clan back in action ;)

19. ️FTF  F4L️