Hope's Finest - Updated 26.04.2017

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Xx_Skepter_xX, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOPE's F I N E S T

Who are we and what do we stand for?

We are Hope's F I N E S T. We are a 100% Family Oriented, EB Clan. This clan was started Wednesday, December 28th, 2016 by Scrag and it was given to me in early January.
    We uphold the values of loyalty, strength, honor, and family and nothing can separate us.

Our History

For reasons unknown to us, Scrag left after just a few days and made me owner. Confused, and a bit annoyed, I considered disbanding the clan and moving on. But what happened soon after gave me some hope..

By some random stroke of luck, the_great_assassin joined the clan. At first, it was nothing more than a random player joining. They explained how they had just got back into KaW and wanted to be an admin. I admined him, what did I have to lose, right?

Instantly, their presence become known clan wide, not only for their complete dedication, but also for taking on such a big role without being asked. They became my go-to admin when it came to big clan decisions, and they even set up alliances with other clans, while recruiting, and even set up a teaching program, where she would take fresh noobs, teach them the game and make them great.

This led to another case of luck. Over the next week, it seemed all those who joined quickly and happily permed, and were very active. White_ops and Welcome2016 (No Link Available ATM) were made admins, along with a few others, who all took there roles seriously. This luck didn't end there...

Over the following week or so, more goodness happened with the joining of ironclad. A small and fairly inexperienced player, who didn't created any ripples in the waters to begin with but soon he started to make waves. He was not only extremely active, but would be often found in CC talking and would plenty of ads also.

We soon had +20 active members, Assassin had become my unofficial co-owner and we were growing at a nearly alarming rate, smashing through to t5 ebs with ease, and didn't stop there...

Along came BeiruJon(and his numerous, strong alts) and a few of my old friends from The Coffee Lounge. This allowed us to push and unlock bigger ebs.

All this luck had to come to an end, and surely it did. One day Assassin just disappeared. Stopped hitting ebs, left the family groups and was never seen again, leaving a hole in the clan. A hole that jon stepped up to fill. For a while things worked out and the clan did well.

Eventually though, the stress of running a small clan overwhelmed us. And though the admins helped us as much as they could, it wasn't enough. The clan closed.

After a month or so, Jon and missed the family, many admins and family members had shown interest in rejoining if the clan reopened. So i thought "why not"

The clan reopened as a family clan, most of the admins came back and we're now on the slow road back to greatness.

Update(21.02.2017)

We are now close to our previous strength, ebs are getting finished much faster and our members count and activity have both increased significantly.

The family is stronger than ever, We've introduced dayly topics to our cc to get to know each other better and to encourage new comers to speak up and get there voices heard

Update(03.03.2017)

The clan has grown alot. This event has been a blessing in disguise... In the first 24 hours of event we doubled the size of our clan and for the first time we ran zoma solo and no help was required(even had an hour to spare, pretty sweet).

This new rush of active players have allowed us to keep our rotation quick, averaging 10 members hitting at min times and between 15-25 hitting at max. In the zoma we had almost 95% of our players(50 Players) in the eb(even the smalls got stuck in).

The family is as strong as ever and we are looking forward to what has yet to come :)

Update(10.03.17)

Not much has happened over the last week. We've all become closer via our line group and ebs are finishing at a good pace.

Mid way through an event is very difficult for clans. The confusion of a new event beginning has gone, meaning players have already found perm clans for most of the event. Leaving mainly new people and returning players to join our clan.
    It restricts what ebs clans can do quickly, but luckily we have the strength to push to t5 if we wish.

Update(25.3.17)

No Major develoments in the last couple weeks. The clan has been slowly building up more members and the family is as strong as ever.

We are now allied with a clan called bad boyzz, they are a good bunch of players and are now part of our family.

Update(13.4.17)

The couple weeks certainly have been eventful, I've been a bit Ill meaning my admins have needed to step up and take on more responsibility, and they did...

Namaah who has always been one of my top admins not only stepped up but really showed what she's is made of, so much so i promoted her to commamder. She is a valuable asset to this clan.

Due to the demise of our ally clan bad boyzz we've been gifted with a rather talented player that goes by the name of traced, a keen player and was more than happy to help the clan.

In general this new event format has become both difficult to recruit from and rather easy. What i mean by this is that the world chat has become a hunting ground for PvP and even posting an ad will result in a couple hits your way but because of this we have been focusing on more wall recruiting, which has worked like a charm.

Update(26.4.17)

Namaah here. I've been privileged become not only a member of Hope's Finest, but now a Warchief. The dedication and attention to detail that our Warlord, Skepter has is infectious, and is what drive me to help grow this clan.

We've seen an increase of new member this event. I've enjoyed getting to know everyone and think we might just have some keepers. I have faith with the help of friends and devoted members this clan is going to grow into something great.

Recruiting

We are looking for 10mil cs+ players, who are new or old. Experienced admins and players welcome and admin positions are available (Uk,Eastern European, Asia and Australian timezone players needed). Players who join must be talkative and friendly in cc. The overall goal here is to make one big happy family.

I hope to see you soon at Hope's F I N E S T, we'll be ready and waiting. Any inquiries, please pm me or comment. Thanks for reading.

Special Member Shout Outs

Angeldrake- An armsmaster at Hope's finest. She has been a great admin and was the first to rejoin after the clan reopened.
    Rich83- A dedicated admin who so far, has done all good for the clan.
    Rogue- Helped the clan now and again and is active in our line group, Thanks bud,
    TeH_Beastly_Cp and Joeyyyyy- This duo helped out with running the clan and was a big help early mornings.

2. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Sorry bout the long read and the lack of images and colour

3. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Can I join? I will make a really great chargehand. I can help recruit as well.

4. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Do not accept him. And good luck with your clan.

5. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Good luck with the clan, glad to hear u guys re-opened.

6. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Nah, your wall is a horror story

7. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Yea leave Iron outta the clan. I loved your backstory. Support to you and your clan hun. :)

8. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Yh lol, cheers :)

9. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

I love seeing clan backstories. It was a very good read.
    Best of luck in getting the clan up and running again.
    (Also, like others have said, don't trust iron)

10. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

11. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

Thanks for the shout out Skepter, This is a great clan with great mates, may you be Blessed. I'll visit soon Sir.

12. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

i would recommend using a different colour on this background or just stick to the default.

13. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

That all depends on which "background" you're referring. I made it on a PC and checked the color on both iPhone and android devices and only had issues with the color of the brightness was down. Sorry. 

14. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

oops my bad, didn't specify. i was referring to the dark red sub title under "Hope's Finest"

15. Re: Hope's Finest - Who are we?

With your brightness up?

16. Re: Hope's Finest - Updated 21.02.2017

This thread will now hopefully be updated weekly/fornightly :)

17. Re: Hope's Finest - Updated 03.03.2017

Updated - 03.03.2017

18. Re: Hope's Finest - Updated 03.03.2017

Ty for adding me to Cp, always ready to help players..
    Atleast i did not achieved Vk, but glad atleast a clan added me to Cp. :)

19. Re: Hope's Finest - Updated 10.03.2017

This was a great read and im happy to now be a part of this wonderful clan of great people

20. Re: Hope's Finest - Updated 13.04.2017

*Bump*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.