Ꮙ Ꭼ Ꮑ Ꮆ Ꭼ Ꭺ Ꮑ Ꮯ Ꭼ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by FLASHY-DASHY, Feb 16, 2017.

1. WELCOME TO

Who are we?

We are the brothers and sister of Vengeance. Forged together over time through mateship and war. Many of us have been here since the beginning, learnt the art of war and won glorious battles. Now we lay down our sword and teach those that are worthy of Vengeance.

What is our purpose?

Our purpose is to give our knowledge of the glorious battlefield and show the weakest how to be the strongest in times of need. We strive with only goal, to wreak havoc and Vengeance throughout the lands.

Who are we looking for?

Do you think you have what it takes to join Vengeance? We are seeking players old and new!
    Old players must be up for sharing their knowledge with the clan in order to grow our soldiers.
    New players must be willing to learn the art of war and vengeance and grow with use to become the best!

What do we aim for?

Vengeance is not for the faint hearted. We currently set out on missions every night, deep into the unknown fighting epic battles amongst the lands against the beasts everyone fears. This is training for our soldiers who will someday lead the front lines against other clans.

OUR LEADERS

We have two separate councils.

This council is in charge of all clan relations. The High Council oversees everything Vengeance does and has the final say in any dispute.

Leader: -Dash-

This council is in charge of clan recruitment and member management relations. The Honorary Council oversees the members Vengeance and keeps them entertained. They are mostly in charge of recruiting new members to Vengeance and letting loose of those that may cause us harm.

Leader: Snoopy

*COUNCIL or ADMIN POSITIONS ARE VIA INTERVIEW FROM HIGH COUNCIL*.

Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of Vengeance?

Apply Now!

2. Looks sick!

KaW better be ready️

3. I'm pretty sure you misspelled Vegans

4. Only if i can be leader

5. I'll join if I get 100tril in sb

6. I'll smooth talk the devs *moonface*

7. Support, great thread ?

8. Is this gonna be one of those rp clans with like 12 members and like half being alts?

9. Nice thread Dash. Good luck with clan bro

10. Damn you caught us out?!? :roll:

Thank's for the support everyone️

11. When I see the bars I'll be on my way :lol:

12. Support! Nice thread.. the red was a bit faint to read but it made me all mad and farm someone so pretty good.. 

13. Can't even read the first picture

14. I felt the normal red was a bit to bright for my eyes, although it was midnight when I made it, that could be why :lol:

15. Snoopy is involved, support