Vacation Locations

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Pipe-, Feb 2, 2017.

1. As you are most likely aware of the allegations and critiques of the failed hte clan, 'The Vacation' I shall not go into too much detail surrounding that on this thread.

During these events a significant number of players are willing to part with their cold hard cash in return for seals. Seals to be dropped, in most cases, a HTE clan. A perfectly understandable decision.

As these players are in the majority of cases 'paying' for their own vacation in the clan via Seals. One would hope that these players were treated fairly considering that their own monetary 'sacrifice' is vital to the clans success.

However some clans are better at prioritising/fairly treating their sealers than others, 'The Vacation' is notorious for scamming/kicking its sealers.

However there are other lovely clans wherein one may spend a luxury HTE vacation.

My personal recommendation is 'vampys retreat'
    Very little issues with scamming there-and guess what? They aren't a dead clan...

2. I like the Faroe Islands a lot

3. Pharoh*. You are talking about Egypt right?

4. Vampy is a long friend of mine she will not scam nor kick any of the sealers its like a famliy you pay for! :smile:

5. We strip 4 fun iz aceptin sealz now

6. Fun clan chat too and usually fast ebs as well as very active admins being quick on door

7. He meant Faroe Islands part of Denmark...

8. Guess who has never left their home state before?

9. Guess who can't spot rather poor jokes...

10. You probably had the biggest face palm ever

11. i thought this was gonna be a thread about real life vacation spots. i should have known better

12. U can't argue with facts and the fact is the clan lounge of legends has been up in the top 5 for years

Easily kaws best hte clan.

13. How many threads do we need for the same topic?

14. I say 5 and we have like 3 so somebody better make 2 more

15. My ultimate action spot is at ur momma's house pipe

16. TV sucks as a clan period