Rebirth of Chisaya-Rent a clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Ashaya2, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Rebirth of Chisaya

Once upon a time, 2 warriors came together to make a clan. It was forever known as Destiny of Chisaya.
    After years of war, battling epic beasts, ruling the great clan, one half of the leadership disappeared. The clan slowly fell apart. Many many years later, after years of searching, the other half found the first half. And thus, Rebirth of Chisaya was born.

What We Are

The goal of Rebirth of Chisaya in this day and age is to be a rent a clan for warriors looking for a place to war.

You make the rules, you do the recruiting. I supply the clan. It's something I've done before, and it worked well enough. I figured it was time to reopen it to the public.

To get ahold of me, wall either this account or Ashaya. Certain wars I won't be able to open for, because of timezone, so I'm looking for people that have alts that they don't use, that they are willing to use for door keepers. Let me know if you are willing.

Edit: Let me know if the colors are bad. I can switch them up.

2. Link to my wall.

3. This is an Interesting idea that looks promising. People could also use you clan for zta trains on weekends which could be your "payment"

4. Honestly I don't expect payment, but it's open to whatever people want.

Zta trains, war, if people want to do unlocks to do hte trains,whatever. I'm open for whatever.

5. Fix the blue please

6. As soon as I get back to the computer. Thought it might be bad. Suggestion on color?

7. Color updated.

8. Better! :D

9. Bump to the top.

10. Bump for first war win as a rent a clan this morning. Tyvm for all the people that came. Was a good war.