MG TYR!!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -_APoPHis_Th3-Ev1LG0D_-, Jan 15, 2017.

1. As a longtime kawer, I'm proud to announce a Grand merger between two of Kaw's finest clans and their warriors.

[title=black+white]TYR and Monster Garage [/title]

With Chongo, Alucard, TT, Bluefish6900, Alice (Aka M), Mcsmitty, Java, iEmpress, Witchitahorsekingofwar, APoPHiS(K3v), Major Chaos, Nephilim, Azazel, and i-Majesty in charge, we will blaze a path of glory that will ring for years to come.

To relive the days of old. To help everyone have a better KAW experience that will last a lifetime through a family unity. To grow the KAW Community strong through gaming knowledge and OSW perseverance as needed.

This will continue to help the weak and destroy opposition.

This game now offers so many ways to grow and conquer. Therefore, I invite all to join the TYR/MG FAMILY ALLIANCE. We are already in deep with major old school TYR ALLEGIANCES. Watch us because We are tomorrow's KAW leaders and Leader Board players.

MG is recruiting 100m cs and up. TYR is recruiting all others under 100m cs.

Hence, join a family, not a clan or just another ego inflated alliance that dies or one that comes and goes. The TYR/MG FAMILY ALLIANCE will overshadow any and all past alliances. TYR/MG FAMILY, is just that. We are not just a few "run of the mill" clans.

We are the future of KAW.

To grow both as individuals and as a Kaw Family. To uphold the the righteousness of Kaw Freedoms and to hold the weak on a pedestal and take back what is deserved unto them.⚖ Stand unified in war, and to achieve Greatness, Respect, and Honor.

I've been back since April and I'm getting bored. So, WAKE UP Kaw Family! Because TYR/MG is going to turn Kaw upside down, shake it, and see what falls out.

To the wise man, Confucius say, "before you embark on a war of revenge, dig two graves first."

So check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

And if you find yourself at odds with TYR/MG remember this, we have a very particular set of skills, skills we've acquired over a very long KAW career. Skills that make us a nightmare for ppl like you. If you go your own way, that will be the end of it. We will not look for you, We will not pursue you. But if you don't, We will look for you, We will find you, and We will kill your kaw days as the War Gods of old Demand.

"And Luck is not a factor"

TYR/MG Family Lives

Enjoy your KAW and remember,

"All for one and One for All"

Credits:

Author: Majesty

Special thanks to: Kevin (APoPHiS) and Forum Master, WillyTheDuece

2. Nice! Good luck! Are y'all opening the old tyr clan up again or starting fresh? It looks empty at the mo

3. Good merge MG!

I look forward to working with you again soon. I enjoy visiting with all my friends in the Tyr/MG group.

4. Great thread K3v Bro good luck and bunch of great ppls

5. Best of luck to y'all! Kick some names and take some ass!

6. Congrats

7. Support! Good luck 

8. I was planning to troll this then I read it. I'm impressed with how well written this was. Good job mah doods

9. Support️

Great peeps

10. Support to the old school

11. Cool beans, always support for the creation of war oriented clans/families

12. Save my seat guys!  Great thread  Support the fam as always!

13. Support!! I would love to join but I already got my family :mrgreen: .

14. Nice thread! Congrats! Best of luck!

15. Congrats...great ppl and a great clan

16. ?️?

17. Original Majesty? Or someone else?

18. Very cool. Might we see some plunder war declarations being launched at other clans?