Ad Mortem returns!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Swabia, Jan 10, 2017.

1. I love this so much

2. Swabia I'm not hiding allies you spud how stupid are you? I even put it in writing. How did this absolute moron get VK again?

And that's a good laugh seeing Onesy toot his horn about stripping me, that's why I log in every now and then - to get a laugh from people like you. Well done you big bad warrior Onesy, all you pal, got me good and hard and I definitely hadn't quit the game already and definitely didn't bank 80% of it. Winner.

3. > has the orange Pro banner
    > is "mithed up" to "hide allies"
    > has zero allies
    > Swabia is a VK
    > game

4. He hasn't the active spell... but his owner does. Maybe that's the confusion.

5. This is cute

6. I'd support this, I'd love to, but your hit bracket is gonna be like 10-30m CS, the thinking apes let people be 1bill CS, the top EB earners will most likely all be pretty big.

I like the idea and I enjoyed watching the old ad mortem but I'm not sure how this will work out. :(

7. Oops meant to edit my spelling but instead managed to quote myself

8. Omg..... 1 day and I'm already out of fireworks. Why do they even give us fireworks instead of silver bars?

If they guaranteed a hit they'd be worth it.

9. How have you played 6 years with 24k actions

10. Hey Swab!! Glad to see AM back. Had many laughs extorting many moons ago!

11. By resetting?

12. Swabia brother I like your idea. Please grow more account so you can extort rich people. Gezzz on hit range you only extorting the poor player like me in KAW or alts that don't care get hit

13. Good to see old names back. If I had internet at home I'd join back up

14. Anarchy posting forums again. All is good in the universe.