Ultra Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Evil3, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Lol got a alt dedicated to us. Must be doing something right. Probably another Jin alt

2. "a great clan that you can have fun in and make fun of keith and enjoy ken not-females pictures"

-IGN

3. maybe add that you guys eb clan, come hit hit eb, and no hit back when being hit

4. Bunchs of Zaft runners and allies with butthurt noobs who disapointment no protection from zaft when needed (fury). Fury is fury because they no backing when needed. Zaft know that why dump you

5. Renamed is sounding like E-N-E-T-T. I bet it's him.

6. I dont understand what it is trying to say, please try again in english.

7. Ultra clan- osw runners
    Fury- went to protection to zaft but did not the the protection expect. Instead asks to fight. Barely recovering now.
    Mike noob what happen to Zaft corporation, you problem with carnage.... yeah good excuse to run zafties

8. Ultra first ally with apoc, then zaft grow big and strong ally with zaft. All they want is protection from bigger clan. Now cant back to both side, just ally with zaft and apoc rejects (fury and Wog)

9. Where do you get your info? Someone or some people have you confused, you know nothing . Talk with a main or keep quiet.

10. lolololololololol i know info i was there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , you stop hide truth and telling truth