worms  (W32SQLEVVORM)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Joe-, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hi! Having recently come back to the game, was wondering how many of my fellow ex worms are still around?

For those who don't know worms was one of the best EE clans in seasons 1

I was DJ and my emoji was the glasses dude which seems to crash forums every time I post it

2. Ive recently came back!! Good seeing you around....LONG LIVE THE WORMIES

3. Nice to see ya pink! Still got that kick ass old bfe ;)

4. Haha yea its my fav :)

5. Miss my bfe right now XD lost the logins for all my old accounts so this is my new one week old one  equip sucks so bad

6. Ive seen few around...val doesnt seem to play anymore but green, ewok, zombie, kittycat, still few others around

7. That sucks, starting fresh is hard

8. Completely ruined my build going all guilds, wouldn't change it for anything. Some of my favorite weeks on the game

9. Lol i changed mine like 20 times while testing things for val...i know exactly what u mean haha but was great times

10. It's fine. That equipment is outdated anyway. 1-2 events and you'll have an up to date equipment. For like 2 weeks when another event will be over.

11. Worms suck, I had them all last month

12. Wormy here 

13.  was my emoji in s2 and maybe s3, I don't remember anymore lol

14. Good to see you wormie. ️ a lot of us have commented their emojis on mine or Pharts wall if you wanna see. Val is there too!

15. Worms?? Worms along with V have been sacrificed to the Aztec Gods through the act of Vemana.

Vemana is the Aztec Sacrificial Ritual & for us Aztecs the act of sacrifice - of which human sacrifice is a major part - is a strictly ritualised process which gave the highest possible honour to the gods and is regarded as a necessity to ensure mankind’s continued prosperity.

16. Fat

17. Ah I remember the worms. I was part of Wolves of the oasis was a while then went on to sotra and kruez. Never made it into RH though

18. Your are a noob sincerely

VVV

19. This