How I destroyed mercs legion

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Myst-The-Puppet-Master, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Old ML has been dead for years and I'm the one who killed it. Stop kicking a dead horse.

2. even if it wasn't the same version of ml it was still a family to many and hard all the same at how we see it now.

3. Hmmm the way I see it I was apart of ml just short time but got kinda tired of Myst yes I said it she kept saying I wasn't ml material the way I see it is that I only wanted to be there because ellez was the best leader they ever had she was only person that kept me wanting to stay she trained me on train and look how I was I feel besides ellez as train leader I was second best in charge of train because she trained me

4. Why not just bulldoze it and take over, Kinda like how 20-25 people closed down MH 

5. It is true ml diminished in power after dae and lae left but there were plenty who stayed after the osw with rpl to rebuild to a good level again. When those unnameables who disbanded ml fams came, ml still continued but at much smaller rate. It was then grown to several clans again. Now it can barely keep one clan going. And I have to say whoever wrote this post is on point. I tried to join again recently. And well I saw firsthand how this is true. It is what it is. The destruction of ml of TODAY can be blamed on a few people especially one. But that's just my opinion from personal experience .

6. Instead of this hateful thread, why not make a Lae appreciation thread where we share our favorite memories of Lae and the good old days

7. because this thread was about how laes vision was yet again destroyed and not fun lol. why don't u make the other one :p

8. Ml was created around March/April 2012. Laelyr retired around July/august 2013 after ml destroyed rpl in osw.

Ml are almost 5 years old and laelyr was only there around 15/16 months, there has been much more of the ml story once laelyr left

9. Thus where the "good old days" I mentioned comes in. Things were still good after Lae retired.

10. Lock this thread No one cares *chant chant chant*

11. People who keep saying ML was dead long before need to shut up, especially when they don't know anything. The fact is ML did go back up to 4 clans; it did go to 200 Mercs at one point, and our trains were back to usual. The reason I think it died is when we opened a 4th clan. We were spread out too thin, that's all it was.

12. Y u no in ML??? TRAITOR!

13. I legitimately caught aids reading this bs

14. Obama was quite fitting there at the begining 

15. Did everyone ignore the last paragraph?

16. Tbh honest Rusty I ignored after first sentence and came straight to comments

17. Nice recruiting thread.

18. falco it wasn't opening a 4th clan that did them in old days before lae retired there 5 clans mg mh ml Ml and don't recall what 5th one was it was bad leadership that was their demise. Also back when I was in mh later in ml2 we would come at last minute in a eb save people that thought was impossible to finish in the famed merc train that would roll from eB to eb