How I destroyed mercs legion

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Myst-The-Puppet-Master, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Pretty much The sad part isn't that some act this way, it's that people follow them knowing exactly what's up. Weak humans are the true cancer of humanity.

2. I'm great khan, thank you for asking. 1 year ago mercs legion was growing and getting stronger again, but now all that good progress that took so long to build has been destroyed by bad leadership. What was once a great strong force for good in kaw, has now become weak and irrelevant, as new potential mercs choose to merc solo and not as a clan with strength in numbers. A big strong train was always awesome fun and now a thing of the past at ML.

3. Lae was a big part of why it all went sideways.

4. Cool story bro

5. Post with main please ^_^

6. I liked ml what happened to them

7. We can chat with this account sweetheart

8. law retired and leadership became very bad leading to a osw between ML clans which lead to demise of MH and the down Fallof ML as a family there are plenty of us former mercs from that era that are scattered throughout the world of kaw

9. But what is a merc though? Its been 2-3 years with these tags and I still don't know.
    I should post something on topic as well, I suppose.
    Despite all the hate toward Myst, I can still respect someone trying to hold my former family together with string. Her methods might not be the best, and the rules were/are a little agitating. But she's trying, and that's something not a lot were up for after our little civil war. So for holding our disfunctional family together after all we've been through, and all the selfdestruction, she's earned at least some respect.

10. it's not all bad but why have so many left and why has it all but died? ML needed to change with the game not stay stuck in the past because that's the way it is. But whatever lol so many other things go to do in kaw.

11. Ml was great concept. My limited time there wasn't bad, but gotta say they had the craziest interview process of any clan I've ever joined. I hope they give it another try, but maybe this time instead of being a "family" clan, open it up to anyone who wants to go help out clans for the day. No rules just jump aboard the merc train and enjoy the ride.

12. Now that would be something I agree with. Jump and ride would be a winning concept for ML.

13. Not sure respect is earned for being a poor leader for a long term, where the main plan to grow always seems to be post more ads. There are/were many other better options for leader that would of done a much better job, even if they weren't part of the small owner team. For the sake of ML, a new leader should of been appointed a long time ago, who has lots of energy and would be someone people would want to follow and have fun riding the merc train with

14. i find it humorous that you come in here with one single mind that one person tore the clan apart sadly you are far from the truth people sign on and things change people decide it isnt for them for you to sit her without enough courage to show who u really are says that
    A. you are someone in ML trying to cause discord from within or
    B. someone that has a genuine disregard as to how difficult it can be to ran a family of clans and raise several kids and work a full time job

it seems your objective is to berate Myst if thats the case bring out your main and lets see who destroys who

15. does it really matter lost? one person may not have been exactly all that happened, no, but a lot of choices stemmed from her and that makes a difference. she's family leader. for better or for worse, and some feel it was affected by her. some don't. purely opinion.

like I said before other stuff to do in kaw. why can't she defend herself? I figured if she had been bothered enough by it she would have said something. but really again just opinion lol.

anyways, this thread amuses me so I enjoy reading what's said and responding my opinion. but I do wish the ml I had been part of at the beginning still existed. that was my kaw family and it was not easy to leave.

16. this

17. Mad respect and exactly what I was thinking. To those that are whining, Why don't you go and be leader at ML and let's see how much change and growth you bring to the clan. Scrubs.

18. I fully appreciate how hard it is to run and grow clans, but ML have a unique situation of being the best well known and biggest merc clan in kaw, so they get lots of new recruits with very little effort, which should make it easier to grow if you can keep those new recruits happy. It seems at present those new recruits don't seem to be happy and leave.

No one is forcing myst to be leader and by choosing to be leader for a very long time, then she ultimately takes the majority of responsibility for how the clan performs and grows because she controls what decisions are made at ML. So if the clan grows and everyone is happy, then she takes the praise, but if people aren't happy and most of the members leave, then she takes the blame.

19. Kahn, since you are very good friends with myst and know exactly how ML works, you already know that people can't come into ML and take over myst's job for a number of reasons.

To get the leader job myst has you have to join ML, spend a minimum 2 weeks in probation, spend a further minimum 2 weeks to be eligible for admin, spend a month being an admin in training before becoming a full admin, spend 6 months waiting for owner vote and try to get on the shortlist for owner nominations, this happens every 6 to 10 months. Try to win the owner vote, become owner, wait another 6 months minimum to try to get on the shortlist for leader vote and then win the leader vote and take over the leader job from myst.

So as you can see by khan's suggestion for people to go take over the leader job from myst, it's a very easy and short process to complete to become leader at ml