How I destroyed mercs legion

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Myst-The-Puppet-Master, Jan 2, 2017.

1. How I destroyed Mercs Legion

I'm going to give you all my tricks and tips to help you destroy clans with lots of members. I have managed to reduce the member count from 230 actives to 30 active accounts

1) nag everyone to death or until they give up - this is highly effective at removing any traces of fun the members of your clan might try to have. Results include silent cc and members quitting

2) remove the most active members - identify the most active members of the clan and make them so unhappy or annoyed that they quit your clan or just kick them and make up a reason for the kick afterwards

3) kill cc - to kill cc always lurk but don't chat and if ppl try to have a conversation then break it up. A handy tip is pretending what they are talking about is offensive and give them into trouble and a written warning

4) make up 1001 rules - what could be more boring than rules, make up heaps of fake rules and then use them against ppl when you choose to

An essential part of being able to destroy a clan is ensuring that once you get total control, then you keep it forever and I have tips for this too.

1) take out the competition - identity the popular ppl and remove them from the clan or scare them from taking the job with made up horror stories about the top job

2) change the rules - change them to whatever they need to be to keep you in power, such as unlimited time period in control and only a few small number of ppl can apply for your job

3) make voting a popularity contest - pm everyone before a vote and pretend to be their best friend and trade votes for promises of promotions of made up jobs

4) go inactive - when you're inactive you don't have to do any work and just pretend that you're too busy and everyone should have sympathy for you

These are only some of my tips and tricks, so good luck.

Please note, the above is a fictional story for entertainment purposes. Any similarities to any person, clan or past events is purely coincidental.

2. OMG statless account so cool

3. Stop using the same memes multiple times.
    You just lost 6 points on the dankness scale

4. The dankness scale doesn't exist, it was created by the illuminati to blind you and redirect the memes.

5. [​IMG]

6. You didn't strip laelyr and force her into retirement . Mercs legion was destroyed long before you ever existed.

7. Alt alert. .....nothing to see here folks just your usual alt spouting nonsense.

Please lock

8. Actually I think Myst, if this is the right Myst. Was leader of one of the clans a while ago and was a pretty big part of the clan in third party chat. Probably isn't the right person but if it is this could be true..

9. Destroyed a pretty big group that was enemies of no one and only helped the community... bravo scum

10. This

11. You guys don't get the reference. Many ex Mercs blame ML-Myst-ML for killing the clan. She has taken many of the most loyal and active members ans basically forced them to quit. This statless didn't actually kill the clan. It's just an Old Merc stating how many ex mercs feel about Myst...

12. Then my comment can be directed at ML-Myst-ML

13. I mean it could. There was alot of things that contributed to ML's demise.

Edit: I could make a forum post explaining the true story of what killed it but idk :/

14. Congratulations I guess?

I'm not sure of the proper forum etiquette for attention whores these days, so please forgive me. :?

15. maybe u should lol. and if u read the bottom of op....lol

16. Who even is mystic? or was that after most originals left?

17. Ellez dear you know better than anyone that last line is total lies. and is a direct shot at myst.

18. lol I know. I just think it's funny. there should be an honest discussion on it, but we also know that we wouldn't hear from and of the current ml since it is against the rules to post in forums lol.