Honest Assesment of SNOPOINT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IlIIl_IllDonaIdJTrumplII_IllII, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Says the 'newb' who puts more effort into combing her hair then washing the clothes.

2. My hair is rather splendid, thank you for noticing. As for laundry? I'll leave that to cucks like you

3. Come talk to me when you have some stats...

4. Come talk to me when you have something intelligent to say; you can't handle the truth of your desperation to be relevant, so you dismiss me as a result of my stats? Pathetic.

5. Come talk to me when you learn proper grammar. "cucks like you."

No, what I'm saying is you have a bark but no bite. Post with your main.

6. When you have nothing to say, correct their slight grammatical mistake-Rule #16 of Effective Idiocy.
    Grammar? I simply command a greater mastery of English than you. (As well as cucks such as yourself).

(You can bite on kaw? I thought it was simply taking possession of another persons virtual gold.)

Now back to my point, you are terribly worried about your irrelevance, and the fact that others have pointed out your irrelevance an number of times.

7. "A number of times."

Irrelevant? Who are you again?

8. What's irrelevant?

Oh wait, YOU. As for me? Let's just say that my identity is hardly a mystery...

9. Waiting for an incredibly intelligent response, judging by the length of time it has taken to type.

10. Says the one who edits their post 500 times.

11. Probably had to finish wiping. Most people do the best foruming on the toilet.

12. I am once again disappointed Donald. Try again please, this time with a little more oomph.

13. Do you want the Fus? Maybe some Ro Dah?

14. Wiping what his mouth? The amount of crap that comes out of it is actually startling.

(In b4: he is typing not spoking durrr)

15. I've actually dropped by phone into the toilet doing that.

16. Nobody cares? Nice attempt at deflecting my points with idle crap. However it will not help you in the long road to relevancy.

Or to be more accurate, the long road out of complete irrelevancy.

17. Deflecting? Why would I need to deflect something as irrelevant as you?

18. Hurt pride clearly; as you have attempted to do it yet again. This time challenging me. A slight improvement on your part.

However you will never be more than an irrelevant stooge, desperate for the approval of a group, in this case, many kaw players.

19. Now to let this trashy thread die. I bid thee fair adieu.

20. You keep going back to the issue of "relevancy" yet you fight to keep your very existence alive by trying to hate on me.

Without me you would be nothing...just another lost soul drifting among billions trying to find meaning to existence.

It's flattering.., really. But it's more sad than anything knowing your whole existence is dependent upon me.