Honest Assesment of SNOPOINT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IlIIl_IllDonaIdJTrumplII_IllII, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Honest Review of SNOPOINT

On an undisclosed date; I, DonaldJTrump, discovered something truly horrifying. So horrifying in fact that I decided to conduct an investigation into the matter and see for myself what it was all truly about.

THE ISSUE ON HAND IS WHY DOES
    SNOPOINT NOT ACCEPT NINJA TURTLES?!

Now, now.., I know this disturbs you very deeply. I take a vow to get to the bottom of this and demand justice for ninja turtles.

I will start of by making an honest evaluation of some of the
    SNOPOINT members.

Honest Evaluation

KASMA

I have spent an undisclosed amount of time reviewing Kasma, who is indeed a true noob at heart, and have come to an honest conclusion that he is indeed the master mind behind it all.

REASONS
    • Salty, because his daughter is dating a ninja turtle

PipeBomb

Next on the list is the infamous PipeBomb
    who seems to be Kasma's evil henchman that does his bidding.

As I was conducting my investigation
    PipeBomb was obviously sent to try to take me out, but failed miserably due to my naturally good looks and OSW skills.

Honest Conclusion

To conclude, SNOPOINT is not accepting ninja turtles because Kasma is salty due to his daughter being dated by a ninja turtle. He tried and begged me not to put this out into the light for the KAWmunity to see.., but I could not let this injustice go unnoticed. #letninjaturtlesjoin

2. If only you put this much effort into not being inactive in wars...
    Maybe you'd be somewhat relevant, but alas, this is not the case

3. What about me? :(

4. Another example of a thread relying on BB codes and played out memes to compensate for it's lack of a point and comedic value. It's not even baitworthy-

5. Posted with your main then your alt to double hate on me?

6. Why not?

7. At least I'm effective in war. Can't say the same for you with all those FFA just for actions you join.

8. *Inactive in war

9. Now to move onto this joke of a thread as whole, the kaw players in that clan are ten times your value in my eyes, (regardless of my dislike for the two mentioned in the thread) both in terms of intelligence and their ability to play the game, effectively.

You are a leech, an inactive ineffective one at that.

10. Do you mind not pretending to be my alt, kthxbai

On a similar note, I find it hilarious you thought a statless account was my alt. On your other point, yes I'm sure as one of the main trackers for PvP Beasts I have no clue what I'm doing, smh. In general though, I don't mind SS, but you got it while warring with my PVP clannies, which made them lose, so don't try defend it.

11. Do you mind not pretending to be my main?

12. Hellbound knows what went down. Don't try to blame a loss on me.

13. Keep trying to justify inactivity in a serious war clan all you want, just makes you look worse. Just keep spamming WC looking "serious hyb war needed"

14. Says the 'noob' who puts more effort into a weak thread than his social life.

15. I dont get this, this account hasn't been in an FFA clan since S6...
    Are you intoxicated or something?

16. He is far from high (on any substance), in fact he is at a low, his irrelevance is getting to him my dear.

This thread is his make or break moment in his mind at least, it will decide whether the kaw community will accept and acknowledge his existence (Being a war inactive is a lonely existence).

Sadly they will not. Perhaps some AoE noobs might jump on the bandwagon, but that is far from being relevant; or liked for that matter.

17. I just ...idk what to say