Golden Kings

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -GoldWolf-, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Alright let's face the truth. Just think of how many people play kingdoms at war, now think of how many players still war and osw, big difference right? Fewer and fewer players do war because there isn't a Great War clan out there and that's where we come in

Golden Kings

We are a new clan (only a day old) our first ll war was unfortunately a lost only because we ran a FFA war against a pretty decent clan. We want to run serious wars but to do this we need players so we are prepared every war with the right builds and so we have a better chance at winning the war. Because come on now who doesn't like to slay their enemies?

[​IMG]

Build required

we are currently looking for ps,ps1 and exp. hybrids, yes we do take into consideration that a whole roster of just one build is better but if we recruit both types of build we could do a little bit of combining and have our hybrids and spies do many different things, you might think this idea is silly but trust us it really isn't, we just know for certain that we don't want another FFA war

If Interested
    if you are interested in joining us then pm me and I will ask you a few questions and if we think your qualified then welcome to the clan!

[​IMG]

2. My name is DonaldJTrump and I support this message.