We Are Rogue

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Well Rogues we made it one more year, once again our claniversery! we've made some more friend's and a few that might be a little unfriendly but here we are. I want to take a moment to thank everyone that has helped to bring us to where we are today, thank you all, you know who you are.
    I look forward to the year coming to us, I pray that everyone that reads my post has a very blessed year, you, your families and your friends. I look forward to seeing some of my old friends again, those of you who have moved on and those of you who have found yourselves on the dark side. I invite you to come visit Rogue family any time. To all the players of Kingdoms at War I pray for health, happiness and many more years of gaming fun. Peace.

Gideon

2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year❄️

3. Merry Christmas and I also with you and your family health and happiness

4. Congrats Rogues glad to be a part of the family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

5. Congrats Rogues. Love you guys. 

6. Merry christmas to all and happy claniversary fam. Heres to another year 

7. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Rogues!!!

8. Congrats all for keeping this clan awesome glad to be back ty my clanmates

9. Happy clanniversery

10. Keep it going Rogue, good job with the clan.

11. Another year older, Another year wiser. Glad to call you all my family. Let's see what mischief 2017 holds. ;)

12. Merry Christmas rogues

13. Its hard to believe that your clan is a Year older where did the time go. Oh ya osw

14. get off if my string Meme!