ЩЯ∂ɬサ øʄ Gøժ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Finestqualityproducts, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Sounds awfully like WAG

2. Pumpkin Stew Recipe

Pumpkin Stew Recipe photo by Taste of Home
    Total Time: Prep: 2-1/2 hours Bake: 2 hours

Makes: 8-10 servings

This special stew is the meal our two kids look forward to each fall because we only get to enjoy it when the fresh pumpkins come out of the garden. The stew is cooked and served right in the pumpkin shell. A true taste of autumn, it also makes a pretty presentation at a potluck. —Donna Mosher, Augusta, Montana

Ingredients

2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
    3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
    1 cup water
    3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
    4 medium carrots, sliced
    1 large green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
    4 garlic cloves, minced
    1 medium onion, chopped
    2 teaspoons salt
    1/2 teaspoon pepper
    2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
    1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
    1 pumpkin (10 to 12 pounds)
    Directions

In a Dutch oven, brown meat in 2 tablespoons oil. Add water, potatoes, carrots, green pepper, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 2 hours. Stir in bouillon and tomatoes. Wash pumpkin; cut to 6 to 8 in. circle around top stem. Remove top and set aside; discard seeds and loosen fibers from inside.
    Place pumpkin in a shallow sturdy baking pan. Spoon stew into pumpkin and replace top. Brush outside of pumpkin with remaining oil. Bake at 325° for 2 hours or just until the pumpkin is tender (do not overbake). Serve stew from pumpkin, scooping out a little pumpkin with each serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.

3. Chad you're just a massive poo jabber. I see you trying way to hard on a number of threads.

You should have a rest, because you're coming across as pretty lame.

4. Did someone say pole 

5. Support, good osw clan i loved fighting you guys. Good luck

6. I apologize that you don't appreciate the world of fine dining and pumpkin related products. You seem like a real poo eater if your palate is not accustomed to the ways of pumpkin culinary traditions.

7. xXchadXx
    Please leave this forum post!!

8. Soz to inform you but you can't ask someone to leave anymore

9. Lol No Support

10. Great thread Momo! I am proud to say I called WoG home for nearly two years, made some bonds that will never be broken.

11. Support! Great post! Great Clan! Great Friends. Y'all are great!

12. I won't apologize for art. Also leaving would be counter productive. It's important that everyone learn the proper way around a kitchen, especially when it comes to pumpkins.

13. Out of the whole Apoc lot, WoG has always had great people when wars broke out, I'v never came across some cocky or big mouth members of theirs like the other clans in apoc. Good luck with your clan WoG 

14. Best thread I have seen good work

15. Nice thread. Well done

16. 7 new recruits so far
    Still have room for about 12 more!!

17. Support. Nice clan ftw

18. WOG clan promo, Alison, and Os tags all in the same thread? Is this like season 5 of Lost? Are we time hopping?

Is iG and Atey going to appear next? What year is this? Where's Brood and KoW? I think my nose is bleeding. Where's John Locke?