APEX OF EVIL

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by xEVILx_SPARKzzz_xEVILx, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Thanks frozen

2. Nice thread and best of luck to Apex.

3. Thanks Aza

4. Huh?

5. Great peoples !!

6. Best of luck but one question, why did you steal our clan page ?

7. We've had this clan page a while , even clans like Twisted fate have the same clan page :)

8. Because it's your sub clan. What r u guys on?
    I will not support any thread from ANY CLAN RECRUITING WHILE IN OSW. It is weak. U allow members to join n get trampled with no warning to them.
    Max-damages was banned for warning players. But I'm not scared. Its the right thing to do. Come get me first. Then recruit. ;0
    Signed, shush* :)

9. If you gonna make comments like that. Back them up bbg xxx, 0 inc received into this clan from any of ur acnts :)

10. We're in OSW?!? :lol: How come I never get any inc.

11. No but seriously, why do I never get any inc then?

12. Lmao

13. Statless begs for Inc love it

14. Rip Wattz dtw and zs

15. Keep hitting my zg alt bruh

16. No we are not sub clan of evil within.

17. Its a fair tactic. Yafi beat AAH doing this (although not just this)

18. AoE, A Viking's funeral

I've always been fond of AoE and my clan members are well aware of this. I used to embark on grand adventures within AoE and face incredible foes, however recently. It's become quite stale and our relationship has become distanced. I guess it's because of lack of enjoyment and satisfaction with what AoE has become, or perhaps it's simply seeing too much of one thing... This being AoE.

Long story short, goodbye Age of Empires :lol:

19. Looks like an amazing clan. Can I join?

20. Not a sub clan. Not at osw. people not from aoe on this thread don't know crap about us. Honestly