Apocalyse Torn Apart... ???

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Breaking News:

After years of numerous OSW, its seems finally Apocalypse is on the verge of a break up.

Word on the street is that one thing triggered of the divide amongst Council, succeeding where many clans and alliances couldn't...

The theme of the Apocalypse Christmas Party

The opinions on the this years theme have sent ripples throughout the alliance, and fears are there is no resolution in sight

This could potentially be the Apocalypse of Apocalypse

We come to you now exclusively live from Apoc Council to hear the thoughts of those directly involved in planning this years party...

[​IMG]

When asked why choose turtles, Kotfe Lord Uzy replied " Bruh why you do dis. I dun need explain, me and Vixen got dis - m8 turtles rekt da world. Rip. Ded" before ordering 10 cheese and tomato pizzas from Domino's Pizza complete with stuffed crust and garlic and herb side dip!

[​IMG]

Also fighting the turtle power battle leader of eclipse Niki and leader of SHS Nas simply shouted "Cowabunga" before running to a manhole cover and jumping down outta sight

[​IMG]

We caught a live action fight between SE leader Biff Cannon with Warlor's 1Goddess who ironically have been pushing for power rangers theme
    Biff was heard to be sobbing " you cant be the pink power ranger Goddi, the colour suits my complexion and ive already ordered the pink boots"

[​IMG]

When Eclipse's Ads_Out was asked why Teletubbies his reply was "its the only outfit that matches my handbag" before simply passing out asleep on his desk for 60 seconds. When he woke Ads was heard saying "again again again" before passing back out again!

[​IMG]

Clan A's Atro didnt have time to stop and chat but fellow leader Valk did say a few words to us
    "Bam"
    "Pow"
    "Zap"
    He then sat on the floor with corgi sized black toy car, zooming it around the mat shouting "get to the batmobile now"

[​IMG]

Chaos Reborn's Warlock and TCup were found pacing in the corner restlessly. Warlock had these words to say to us. "Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said... By the power of Greyskull!.. I am the power"

[​IMG]

Heart of Gold leader Timdafreak explained his theme choice "Think of the little people we cant leave them out. Then think of how sexy I am. Think of how awesome i am. I think of these things everyday when i look in the mirror, so should everyone else"

[​IMG]

Warlor's Wythen and Gin were asked Why the avengers? Why not the X-men or Fantastic Four? Their reply was "Have you seen Crystalee's vote - what man wouldnt chose the Avengers"

[​IMG]

So what will the theme of the Apoc Christmas party be? and will Apocalypse survive this internal conflict. Who knows..... watch this space...

Cowabunga totally radical dudes!!!

2. Best of :lol:

3. Love it Vix! Team Ninja Turtle!

4. Knew it.

5. This message Gotcha approved.

Cowabunga dudes and dudettes!

6. * sets troll trap and slowly backs away

7. 

8. Looney tunes  theme, you is welcome bruh

9. Let me guess apocalypse are going too be eb fairys again ? Aella for CA

10. I am sexy. APOC leaders are sexy......APOC members are pretty damn sexy......my midgets are super sexy.......

ZAFT are ugly, only reason I war them is when I am next to them it makes me look that much sexier....like the hot girl who hangs with the fat girl to make herself look even hotter.

11. Still say we shoulda gone with Care Bears.....

12. Fight meh Tim ya freak

13. Only thing kotfe cares about is alerts 

14. I vote my lil pony theme O.O

15. Huh... Princess perrrlease.. I beat you to their CA and did it in sooooooo much more better style then you :roll: :p

16. Lol looks like kotfe is trying to lure igcb back to forums

17. Same dide this is me life and internal struggle ecks deeeeeeeeee

18. SUPPORT 

19. Apocalypse are a joke.....now I'd like the grass roots of Apocalypse not to take offence as the originals deserve credit but every sheep who joined after there size and power grew should be ashamed at not being a strong individual....Apoc isn't a alliance but more of a group that people now join out of fear.

I have every respect for early Apocalypse and there quest to build something that could topple zaft....what they done there was nothing short of epic however now it's a joke that half of kaw has joined in order not to relieve pvp hits.

Anyway....that's just my 2 cents