Apocalyse Torn Apart... ???

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Damn crystalee is hot.

2. Conclusion: Parsfan is suggesting that apoc runs on a gang mentality structure. Which would be an intelligent way at looking at it.

Parsf, I emplore to read up on the "authoritarian personality" and what a F-Scale means. It will help you massively to understand any sort of movement in kaw and out of kaw. Really, it's just conditioning. And when you look at what type of conditioning this game gives you'll be all like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, well.. smh. Sheep" bahhhhhhhhh.

3. Love this thread vix  #NinjaPower bruh

But seriously what are we doing this Christmas?  Guess we'll soon find out 

4. I supports this motion... Vixennn pleasse can we have a my little pony theme, because then I can be myself and don't have to dress up :lol:

5. And the only thing aella cares about is kotfe

6. Christmas was cancelled, Santa was hiding in an eb and Outlawz killed it. Sorry Vix

7. Karai, you leave Shredder alone!
    Don't worry, rat sensei… Raphy's got your back. 

8. Santa isn't coming to kotfe, they've been very naughty this year

9. That's ok. MaCHiNEs run on coal.

10. Hey Dellie... Shush. :roll:

11. Haha this was awesome!!!!

12. Team crystalee 

13. Lol OK I'll show some support. What r we talking about here?

14. If can come up w something interesting, I will try to read it. So far I'm not sure I see anything. Any facts. Anything real. Let's keep it fun clowns

15. Do I get to wear a lampshade and pee in the punch bowl.........again?

16. Thanks for the link roxy really good read..genuinely.....however I don't think those joining apoc in the last 18 months deserve this intellectual breakdown.....I believe they are sheep.....so I just want yous to know that if u joined apoc in the last 18 months then u are a joke and a coward.

Happy kawing and hitting that eB whilst your banner says hard-core apoc family.

17. What in thee actual hell is this load of garbage? I'd rather go see what jackson can come up with atleast he puts effort into his threads even if he his a troll

18. GOD I LOVECYOY AKL. YUP THATVRIGHT IVEY IS OFF HIS NUTS AGAIN. WATCHBYRVWALLS COZ SPAM IS COMYNG BABEEEEEEE