Apocalyse Torn Apart... ???

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 9, 2016.

1. This could have a huge impact over kawmunity.. peace & love & best of luck to all

2. According to your logic, apoc has A LOT of runners. All Snake did was leave LR when admins talked trash about certain members, then tried to find a new home within Invictus. He never ran from the osw.
    I take it the people that "ran" from veritas and are now chaos reborn are runners to? Or the many many others that changed clans mid osw? Yeah... great logic u have there. Fact is he is still very much involved in this osw and is still looking for a new clan to join that is active on the apoc opposing side. So how about you guys start hitting for a change and make him cf for real ;)

3. Team crystalee??? Team Ads!!!

4. Snake? Don't remember him. He must be smaller than my midgets.

Guess what I run KAW and I run the real world.

I run all the midgets and I have all those little men and women wishing to be with my sexy ass.

Can't insult a legend when he is above you all.

I run this mutha.

We are APOC......YOU smell that???? It's sexiness enjoy the smell because that's as close as you will ever get.

5. No one with common sense and a sense of smell wants to get near you tim

6. And you also run the local shelter for wandering nymphomaniacs. Please don't be overly humble and forget your charity work.

7. Hey snake

see your retirement thread you edited

shame :(

8. I just want whiskey...... is that so hard to ask for?!?!?!

9. Nice to see my family strong and proud after taking a long break. Nice work Vix

10. Who CFs for real anymore?

Only newbs who dont fully understand the game yet and noobs who dont like thier phone to vibrate while they milk the bountiful teets of Red Apirion.

11. Soooooo
    I guess the lesson is to not diss the wrong people?

12. Maybe it's to not bump dead threads?