Revolution *Recruitment thread*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Genocide, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umm the only people that will apply there r butthurt alts that I'm already farming or my own alts. So stupid

2. Didn't this clan already close down once, then merged with tangled and failed that too

3. It's only fair, we've all been hitting your mom.

4. Dam that was so weak

5. What!!??? U telling me u already closed down before after an attempted merger??? R.O..T..F..L.
    L...m...a...O....L...O...'ll...pmsl all of that lol!!

6. [​IMG]

7. Lol, your mom is great. You should see the line.

8. We never closed just brought another clan in get your facts right before you open that foolish mouth of yours Onsey

9. This is no longer a recruitment thread, its a butthurt thread from a clan who hasn't even taken inc yet. Hey genocide that ss shows max was telling the truth n he didn't want to talk to you. Lmao

10. Thanks for the Intel onesy. Lmao they can't even admit it . Haha. N u didn't show yourself threatening me gina-cide. Your clan SUCKS :D. Hahahahahaha

11. All the banter is IRRELEVANT to the purpose of this thread. Please take it somewhere else. This is a RECRUITMENT thread. Not a Max-Damages confusing, irrelevant conquest thread.

Clearly we will be exchanging hits. However I doubt you'll have much time to hit us CONSIDERING THERE ARE THREE OF YOU!

To any and all reading. Do not let Max bully you. He is irrelevant, and will be handled accordingly. In Revolution our members come first and will always be shielded and protected no matter what the cost. You will revive minimal inc form the self-proclaimed OSW legend max. Don't let his lies and arrogance deter you.

12. No go back to page 5 lol

13. U sound like bluefires alt. U say a lot of things n none of them are true. Good luck on your recruitment and mergers.

14. Dex left regs again 

15. We will no longer respond to such ignorance, and continuous lies. Our CF terms are simple. A simple apology and request posted right here on this forum. Until then enjoy.

This is the exact reason revolution was formed! Bullies on KaW that continuously try to pick on young clans. It is a shame you have that mentality Max. However do enjoy this Revolution. You and all that you stand for will be demolished. Those that have been affected by Max, bullied and otherwise taken advantage of, we will waive all requirements. We will protect you. He has gone too far.

16. I can post wherever I want, whenever I want, this is officially me n onesys thread now. Get off my thread noob.

17. Your clan belongs to me now

18. There are not enough laughing emojis available to do justice to how hard this made me laugh... see you when you come out of pin Maxipad

19. Wow u guys had my support at beginning but then u spoke.

20. Funny how irrelevant garbage stat players run their mouths. Then Maxi pad had to open his mouth now he can't take the heat and blocks me from wall :) let's have some fun war status pending. You have written checks you just can't cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.