Revolution *Recruitment thread*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Genocide, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revolution

"When peace and prosperity are made impossible, a revolution is made inevitable."

Beaten, battered and bloodied the brave men and women rallied under their commandant. Once again wielding their swords, holding their shield high; the warriors let out the ominous battle cry. This was their fight, their battle, their war. Under the oppressor they stormed the chamber of Calydor, defeated the Hoarfrost armies, and conquered the Barren Orchard. Now in their homeland, fighting with their backs against their oppressor, side by side their brothers and sisters this was their fight, their battle, their war. This was their Revolution.

[​IMG]

Revolution is a small, fierce family founded by a tight knit group looking to expand and grow. Revolution's main focus is the growth and protection of our family, while also working towards the restoration of the once PvP based KaW, so many of us began on.

Requirements

• Activity! The most crucial aspect of our clan is Activity, we require a minimum 200 hits per day. It is not a difficult task, and we understand some real life scenarios may prevent you from reaching this number. Please inform a admin listed below if you're unable to.

Minimum stats/requirements: 30mcs minimum! As well as a general understanding of fighting mechanics or a willingness to learn them!

A good attitude, and thick skin!

Chain of Command

Commandant:_-o_O-BakedToPerfection-o_O-_

War Cabinet: Xx_Hidude2010_xX, IlgenocideIl

Head Admin: _S-A-M_

Council: Zxenarea, T-Wolven_the_child_of_fllyyy-N, _JUS_

2. Reserved :shock:

3. Great family! I'm very happy to be apart of it and all you guys do for us. I hope those that need a new home will find it here with us!

4. Great work Geno 

5. I think a genocide of the human race is in order

6. I'll bring the kfc 

7. Nice, although you have a couple typos in the first paragraph (Claydor and Baron).

8. 

9. No support. War running alts should bring about massive destruction to that clan.
    No support at all. Lol.

10. Good job, nice thread

11. No idea what you even mean  thank you for input though!

12. Thank you! It was real late when I posted and I kept logging my self out and having to re-do it  appreciate the help ?

13. Very well done, great thread. Hope you and your clan rise through time for success :)

14. I can help with that genocide. He means this: metallic knights* r.I.p. did not ask cf now are scattered throughout kaw n a few have joined your clan in attempts to include you and your members in war since it didn't work out for them. Metallic knights
    Fung67-name change runner
    Bluefire888
    Kingernie
    Beaux
    Sg1974
    Leadman
    Ethereal1
    Buejayded
    lim- name change runner
    Etc
    . All these accounts belong to fung67 and bluefire888. Any clans with these members need to have a chat with them. U may have them as perm in title but their banners say different.

15. They r using these alts from different clans. And it is 100% their alts. They will absolutely lie about it. They have no code of honor. :)

16. Well on another, less demoralizing account, I hope the clan works out for you! Good luck!

17. The crazy part is they could easily be warring from their subclan: ethe'real and I saw someone active at metallic knights the other day failing ebs.could easily war from there but their intentions r to involve u without telling you.

18. Thanks for all the support guys!

And secondly, from what I gathered Max it looks like you and your two clan mates or Alts are fighting them? Is there more to the war? I'm a bit confused? We encourage PvP here. So long as it does not go too far.

19. You won't last .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.