Zta Hub

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Valkyrie-XV, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Announcing Zta Hub

Welcome, I would like to announce Zta Hub, a dedicated B2B Zta clan heavily affiliated with Murphs and Zta-Hte-Wtf just to name a few. Our rules are simple, 4 circles per eb (sometimes 3 during rush hour), item phases (2 + 4) FFA, max crystals.

Who are we?

We are a group who recently split off from Zta-Reloaded (Previous name G O L D) due to longterm owner issues. We run this Zta clan during the weekends and return to our home clans on weekdays.

A bit of history - Why did we split?

It's a long story so buckle up....When I joined the original clan back in August I quickly found the owner to be of no use (Honestly, he was a pain in the ass and still is). Us admins would do all the work while he sat back and took credit for it. On top of that he would log in for a total of 30 minutes a day, change clan rules and create chaos in CC, to then log off and leave the admins to clean it up.
    This happened on a number of occasions and we repeatedly asked him to stop intervening, he wasn't around to see how things worked and he did more bad than good. End result was that one weekend around 3/4 of the admins snapped and left, I being amongst them.

Fast forward a week or two, I decide to return there and pick up my admin role again partially because I had Warrior begging me in my pm and I thought he had learnt his lesson....I couldn't have been more wrong. Regardless of this, I started doing close to 48 hour weekend shifts just to keep the clan afloat. Whilst warrior slept peacefully.....

The final straw

Friday last week, Warrior comes back from a weeks holiday (Was he never not on holiday ffs) and learns we had someone trolling the clan by locking the clan door. He finds it logical to blame me of all people, has a rant at me in CC and bans me. After all I did for him, he wouldn't even grant me 30 seconds of his time for me to prove I wasn't responsible. What a pompous brat.

Funniest part was that after my exile, the door was still being locked by a troll. :lol:

So, I decided to put the middle finger up to him and start my own clan, just as people had been advising for weeks. So here we are, back to where we started.

Hopefully the BB codes work, it's my first time going to this much effort with them.

Tldr? New awesome clan, blah blah....

2. What chip said is true. I was one of warriors armsmaster in the clan.

Best part is that after chip left, and a bunch of his other admins who helped monitor his battle logs he decided that without us he could get in his free loading friends by making them admins and letting them do free ztas. If that leeching is not enuf, warrior decided to leech of chip's ad twice. Lmao

Warrior also accused chip of telling all trains not to enter reloaded but after he kicked chip, warrior said that he would stop all trains and only accept perms in zta reloaded. Lol. Talk about irony.

If anyone takes offence to this reply pls feel free to pm me

3. What Chip and GK said is very much true and a long overdue statement. I personally was an admin at Reloaded. I had come to the clan back when it was still G O L D, but after a few weeks, Warrior carelessly "lost" his password to the alt owning the clan.
    I'd like to bounce off of what GK said. Shortly after Chip was banned from the clan, Warrior became slightly male active. "Well Asylum, what was he doing?" You may ask. Well, my fellow KAWvillians, Warrior was not coming online to help, rather, he was coming online to blatantly accuse lower ranking admins of denying requests and locking doors, and higher ranking admins such as myself for "promoting random people," which he himself was guilty for. None of us high-ranking admins had promoted anyone. Warrior proceeded to strip many admins, including myself, of their positions and titles, because we were suspects of locking the doors. At this point, most of his admins left. I, the following week, driven mad by Warrior demoting innocents, abandoned ship and joined Chip's uncorrupt, well-managed clan.

4. What chip gk and asylum said is true. Reloaded was the first clan I joined after my 3 month break

5. I shoulda farmed warriors clan for ripping off my clans name 

6. Interesting. I was in ZTA-Reloaded and never had an issue but we will see how it goes. If what you say is true then the clan will slowly be destroyed.

7. Do you still run old man there?

8. Nope we don't

9. Update

I'm looking for a few admins to assist in running the clan. More precisely being ready to accept players during trains, hand out passes for battle cry and most importantly to monitor eb logs to make sure people are not leeching.

Don't hesitate to message me for more information.