Meet KAW HTE Clans

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SecretKiller, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Out of boredom and curiosity I looked at the top 100 clans and compiled a list of the HTE clans. Note these are only the pure HTE, there are several clans that run HTE often but not often enough to be considered an HTE clan.

So here is the list I compiled:

Lounge of Legends: 50 HTE a day
    Tribal Ninjas: 35 HTE a day
    -The Ark-: 37 HTE a day
    -WARLOR-: 20 HTE a day
    E C L I P S E: 15 HTE a day
    -Veritas-: 8 HTE a day
    ZAFT Carnage.: 15 HTE a day
    Home of the Sealers: 30 HTE a day
    THE_UNDERWORLD_: 46 HTE a day
    Gold Haven: 34 HTE a day
    Chaos Reborn: 10 HTE a day
    Regulators: 17 HTE a day
    Re-Loaded HTE: 30 HTE a day
    vampy retreat: 40 HTE a day
    H0T-TuB: 20 HTE a day

I also decided to include a rough average of how many HTE each clan runs. They are in order from strongest to weakest.
    I got curious since everyone feels the devs make tons of money from these clans which I'm sure they do but here is the actual money made(remember this is a rough estimate and only money per sealis counter)
    Total: 407 HTE a day=$2,442 a day. In other words that is about $890,000 a year.

So what is your opinion on HTE clans? Do you have a favorite? Think I should add or take away some clans? Let me know below!

2. 8 a day is considered b2b?

3. He did say pure hte. So if they "only" run hte but can only manage 8 a day they are a hte clan.

4. They did br too and zoma which I didn't count as HTE but still count as HTE clan. Sorry if it was misinforming. The HTE there were very long too

5. He also said If they run it a lot but not enough, then it doesn't make the list. Just surprised that 8 a day is enough

6. Vampys retreat succccckkkksssss

7. Please go into more detail

8. Marinara doesn't like VR much

9. Considering you can only see a certain amount of time out, how exactly did you come to those "averages"? They don't look legitimate.

10. Went out about a week and ignored the last 2 days being holidays and all. I rounded on some down or up. Be my guest to redo it.

11. all the words i used were censored, hmmm