My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts on Dec 9 2017, 7:28am

And everyone kisses her ass for fear of being kicked
BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Aug 24 2011, 7:59pm

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts on Dec 9 2017, 8:04am

UPDATE: Vampy has corrected the situation
BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Aug 24 2011, 7:59pm

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on Dec 9 2017, 10:10am

xXx-Naruto-Uzumaki-xXx wrote:Nobody is debunking my claims that Vampy went against clan rules, im just getting poked at by players who admit to botting


You got SS of those admits? Forums would love to see those. Otherwise it's an HTE CLAN. They were quite literally created for people to take advantage of premium EBs instead of sealing at home clans. Why is anyone shocked about fraternization amongst made up ranks there? :lol:

Don't want to risk being ripped off on a seal then stop going to other clans where you're amongst strangers instead of friends to seal.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Apr 6 2013, 7:02pm

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby XoXoX on Dec 9 2017, 10:14am

Moloch_Echo2Charlie wrote:
xXx-Naruto-Uzumaki-xXx wrote:Nobody is debunking my claims that Vampy went against clan rules, im just getting poked at by players who admit to botting


You got SS of those admits? Forums would love to see those. Otherwise it's an HTE CLAN. They were quite literally created for people to take advantage of premium EBs instead of sealing at home clans. Why is anyone shocked about fraternization amongst made up ranks there? :lol:

Don't want to risk being ripped off on a seal then stop going to other clans where you're amongst strangers instead of friends to seal.

no, he doesn’t have SS’s he’s a liar , as you can see from the multiple posts he made and then joined back. All claims of me botting are untrue and if anyone says differently i will take this to devs. :P
XoXoX
 
Posts: 422
Joined: May 17 2016, 7:06am

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts on Dec 9 2017, 11:30am

Who said you were the botter? ;) besides you?
BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Aug 24 2011, 7:59pm

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts on Dec 9 2017, 11:32am

I never specifically said it was you but youve now outed yourself 
BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Aug 24 2011, 7:59pm

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby XoXoX on Dec 9 2017, 11:35am

xXx-Naruto-Uzumaki-xXx wrote:I never specifically said it was you but youve now outed yourself 

na i jus wanted you to reply with some dumb comment like that, thanks boo
XoXoX
 
Posts: 422
Joined: May 17 2016, 7:06am

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts on Dec 9 2017, 11:35am

Take it to the devs, never called you out. You did
BYEp3IHaveOtherAccounts
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Aug 24 2011, 7:59pm

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby XoXoX on Dec 9 2017, 11:36am

xXx-Naruto-Uzumaki-xXx wrote:Take it to the devs, never called you out. You did

hop in my notifs, o wait you can’t :lol:
XoXoX
 
Posts: 422
Joined: May 17 2016, 7:06am

Re: My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Postby kreature on Dec 9 2017, 1:14pm

Hi much free time do you have to be posting all this about a hte clan. Do yourself a favor. Put ur phone down and go outside. It's called the sun ya pale skin needs it.
kreature
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 20 2017, 3:46am

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests