My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by MarinaraOnMyMeatballs, Nov 23, 2016.

1. My honest review of Vampys retreat is so/so.
    The days for their passes are alright
    The HtE's are somewhat consistent, There are deadzones for 45 mintes to about an hour during the dead of the night.
    Some of their admins dont seal, Ive asked Vampy herself about the issue and she claims she seals for all of them.
    Which is a lie, there are about 5 admins ive never seen seal and theyve been there from the time the clan started; I will list them now
    x_x
    va_hunnybunneh_va
    xxx_hawkeye_xxx
    -t-h-u-m-p-3-r-
    -lucastheplunderingpiratecat-

knowing she has to seal for at least 6 people to make that statement true, she has lied about it, ive been in vr maybe since a day after it started, ive seen her seal maybe 4-6 times. Also her little cc game giving out free passes lol, add that to yalls tab too.

Ive seen a random apply to the door, i ask if they have seal, they dont respond, few seconds later i check their wall again and a pass has magically appeared. I asked the second in charge where the pass came from, he said "Im just following orders from upstairs"
    Here is a screenshot:

Here are a few more screenshots you may be interested in:

Ive seen closed items get hit multiple times by a someone, if they happen to be vampys friend then they dont have to repay, DMW as an example, misread "p1 closed p2 ffa" somehow and hit phase 1, after the fact, he claimed, i know vampy and she knows me, hours later, no mention of the sealer getting ripped off.
    Ive seen an admins alt get 15 minutes to do items. even though that same admin is supposed to be upholding the rules, the rules, which state that the sealer has 5 minutes to finish items. Ill post screenshot below.

Also, there is usually about an hour or so wait for a sealer during the night.

I wasnt treated appropriately for the work i did for vampys retreat, so ive stepped down as admin and wrote this honest review.
    The admins she has now are a joke, without me there to correct them it will be hilarious to see the clan fall apart.
    Here are 2 examples that i came across just this morning, when doing daily title updates.

sadly, still one of the best hte clans

2. The longest EB in their history was 1:00:03 so an hour wait on a seal seems like a bit of an exaggeration.

3. 1:00:00 is an hour
    eb went by in 3 seconds :geek:

4. Dang blood

5. That was the only one that went over an hour, and I doubt it went by in three seconds.

6. Ok bit of an exaggeration, ill edit thread to say 45 minutes to almost an hour wait when its dead

7. Honestly? I agree with the OP. I sealed twice in this clan at the beginning of this event, just for the fact that there are open xtals. However, i did not even bother staying for the duration of my pass and left early, because i felt that it i wasnt getting my moneys worth.

The EBs went by way to quick, not enough to get a substantial amount of xtals off. It seemed that whenever i logged in, i would have to wait for the 15 minute start timer to run down. Also, as a result of the fast EBs, there was a lack of seals because they were used so fast.

Adding to what was said previosly, i never saw any perms or admins sealing. I do not know about free passes being given out, but that would be absolutely ridiculous.

Overall, i would rather join a clan with slower HTEs, and not use xtals than be at Vampy's Retreat.

8. It is absolutely ridiculous. Thank you for reading this and your support, people need to know what they are sealing for

9. Also, i did see people hitting closed items with no consequences of any sort.

10. -he says while at H0t TuB :D
    [biggest joke of a HTE clan outside of I.C.]
    Seriously though, you want slow ebs but you also want no wait time... Those things arent mutually exclusive.
    Either you have a full clan so you don't have to wait for seals (which I haven't encountered the two days I've been here, as opposed to GH where I was previously) or you have less members and seals last longer: but you have to seal more often.
    Why do you think clans like Ark/TN/LoL have 2/3 day passes? It's because there is no ideal sweetspot.

/Rant

11. full clan with about a third of them without legit passes that they got from the owner or they have no pass at all lol

12. dont want your sealers to find out you getting free passes? how funny

13. Meatballs what ever your opinion it's a bit wrong to do this while in clan.

14. Why not? Destruction did the same in wc and is still here lol..
    "Free Speech" <---- quote by X_X

15. Now that I've red your review let me review you.The whole time yyou've been admin all you did was pick fights with admins and sealers. Resulting in possible sealers leaving rather than deal with you. You've mutated threatens to kick multiple sealers Cruz they disrespect you lol if anyone actually takes this serious its obvious they don't know you. You get mad when people disagreed with you and fly off the habdle. In short this post is a joke and nothing more than a temper tantrum thrown by someone because you didn't run the clan. Only tried to the fact that you're still in the clan at all speaks volumes to how much you actualy dislike the clan if you really didn't like it you would leave.

16. Im sorry, but i dont recall anyone mentioning any other clans, besides vampy's retreat.

I happen to enjoy this clan better than at VR, for the reasons i stated earlier. I have never seen Vampy seal, or other admins, which is completely wrong. Why should they profit off of my spending, when i can make it so that someone else profits off me, and i profit off them?

The relationship the leaders have with the guests are parasitic, and very one sided, when it should be symbiotic, and mutually beneficial.

17. You obviously didnt read the entire thread if thats what you think, ive backed up my points with facts and screenshots.

I've threatened to kick 0 people in the clan, Only mute them because they were blatantly disrespectful,
    I've heard a sealer say ive did 90% of the work here, Look at the passes and then say all i do is pick fights.
    The "fights" i did "pick" were the ones where an admin was completely wrong and wants to argue about it, I dont get mad when people disagree with me, i get mad when people think they are always right and dont see it from my point of view,

Like for example, i Asked vampy if we could update titles once a day instead of updating them as soon as someone seals or when they leave and join, she said that its a good idea, the only con is that it doesnt "look clean". She puts how the CR "looks" over how we feel after updating titles and titles. Or should i say I? since i did most the work

19. And those dmina have sealed Lil when you across an issue it gets taken care of when you attack it only gets worse I discussed problems reasonably you throw fits then post half convosto try to bring others down with you. I noticed you said nothing of tthe six gal passes you gave trying to mess everything up. Ask you're self would a reasonable person do that?