My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by MarinaraOnMyMeatballs, Nov 23, 2016.

1. well let’s be honest you’re not guna do anything i’m like less that 200mcs and you failed 4/4 hits on me :lol:

2. Vampy even changed the clan page that said NK = 2 days but she wouldnt admit to me that she was wrong LOL she ignored me. Not professional at all

3. I failed one hit on you, keep lying. We both have the SS

4. what of you failing? indeed we do ;)

5. SS of vampy changing clan rules without admitting to messing up 

6. TL;DR Vampy only enforces the rules she likes and ignores complaints

7. And said she has 0 patience or time, yeah 0 time to reply to valid questions

8. Nobody is debunking my claims that Vampy went against clan rules, im just getting poked at by players who admit to botting

9. Vampy takes 0 responsibility for her mistakes and deflects everything onto the member of the clan

10. And everyone kisses her ass for fear of being kicked

11. UPDATE: Vampy has corrected the situation

12. You got SS of those admits? Forums would love to see those. Otherwise it's an HTE CLAN. They were quite literally created for people to take advantage of premium EBs instead of sealing at home clans. Why is anyone shocked about fraternization amongst made up ranks there? :lol:

Don't want to risk being ripped off on a seal then stop going to other clans where you're amongst strangers instead of friends to seal.

13. no, he doesn’t have SS’s he’s a liar , as you can see from the multiple posts he made and then joined back. All claims of me botting are untrue and if anyone says differently i will take this to devs. :p

14. Who said you were the botter? ;) besides you?

15. I never specifically said it was you but youve now outed yourself 

16. na i jus wanted you to reply with some dumb comment like that, thanks boo

17. Take it to the devs, never called you out. You did

18. hop in my notifs, o wait you can’t :lol:

19. Hi much free time do you have to be posting all this about a hte clan. Do yourself a favor. Put ur phone down and go outside. It's called the sun ya pale skin needs it.