My Honest Review of Vampys Retreat

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by MarinaraOnMyMeatballs, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Dear OP,

Why not just leave.

2. Seems legit

3. Agreed. I hve been to several different HTE clans, and all the successful ones that i liked had owners and admins that sealed quite often. Not all owners are like Vampy, most do not use other people for their money.

4. Dear Elizabeth, read the comments.

5. bump cause vr some scrubs

6. Maybe try get your facts right......the only clans that have non sealing admins are shut down after about 3 months which is exactly what will happen to valentines retreat...again lol

I call this a milker clan....they start new hte clans a couple weeks after they fold and then repeat....is clever if u dont wanna by seals or if your public are stupid enough to fall for it.

Choose your HTE clan carefully...go for a clan like Lounge Of Legends that have been up top of lb for years and running b2b HTE for years ....all admin seal including owner and the clan will never shut down.

7. Why the hate for the clan? You spent a lot of time to trash them for something that's up to their discretion. If they don't require an admin or so to seal then who are you to criticize them? Don't go to the clan then if you are upset with it.

8. If what you say is true then your last comment about this still being the best clan to seal at is a mistake, I go to HTE/ZTA clans most weekends during these events and have never experienced any of this nonsense. Try out Gold Haven. admins seal plenty and theres rarely any dead times.

9. For starters Fox News, if your going to quote me quote the whole post don't take it out of context.

Secondly, if this is true then I commend you and HOTS. But I've been to a lot of HTE clans. The LB ones and the random WC ones and I can tell you that the mass majority (well over 90% of them) are the same and will allow clan to sit for 10m+ scouting wc for seals. While admins and owners complain. And finally, no offense to you Dan but I see on your clan page you offer extended passes to closed pots to admins isn't that just about the same as everyone else? Getting more for allowing admins to leach. Which refers to the remainder of my miss quoted post.

10. Dan is the furthest person from fox news

11. Who would be the closest aside from the actual FOX News?

12. I go to vampy's retreat nearly every weekend. I've never had a problem there except waiting for my turn to seal. I don't try to live there tho lol. I use my seals and reach my xtal limit then im out. Hell i'll be there for the black friday weekend as well 

13. This is delicious

14. You're dumb yo

15. You don't understand because you're an idiot. Go away you weird thing.

16. Jackson has retired from kaw.The weirdo on all Jacksons accounts is pipebomb.

17. and I understand hte clans very well.But what I don't understand is why people don't just be loyal and use seals only in their home clan.H.t.e clans are all cons .

18. Whoever was the guy/gal who recommended Gold Haven: no
    I was there for about a month and a half prior to VR, I had to forfeit my pass because the admins are massive *insert derogatory comment* and the seal wait time was averaging 10-25m per eb. Granted maybe it's gotten slightly better in the last week, but if you let it get to that stage then it's a bad sign. I will give em this though: Rip(owner) and Angel(admin) seal a DAMN lot.

19. We were there at the same time last weekend and I never experienced wait times nor did any of the admins act in a derogatory manner...

20. Well I am very active in CC in every clan I go too, and I don't recall ever seeing your name. Therefore I must conclude we have different TZ so experiences may vary. Then again I was just giving my opinion and see no need to defend it further. Sayonara.