Who are the best eb mercs?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by __Speedos__, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Simple question.

Who do you think are the best eb mercs in kaw? RPL? Mercs Legion? Mercs Passage?

And what makes them the best? Biggest train? Strongest mercs? Most likely to help quickly?

All opinions welcome

2. I think the solo mercs are better. No drama from them. They just ask for any EBs that need help in wc and go. Rinse and repeat.

3. Saber 

4. I go with mei's answer

5. Much respect to ---Super-b--- one of the best independents.

6. I like the merc legion and RPL

7. Independents always nice but as far as merc clan I think ML is the best. Only issue with most mercs is that they have such low stats that to help larger ebs is challenging to them. They are great for haunt and below but independent best for the larger imo.

8. Am I from another era where you just said mercs for an eb?

Really?

Where is Ad Mortem to farm you? This game is not the game I downloaded.

9. I agree. Much respect and appreciation for super b.

10. I'm with Swabia on this one. I understand that the times, they are a-changing, but this one, while logical, is more difficult to swallow.

Of course, I had friends join my clan in an EB unlocking spree when they first released, but nobody called them mercenaries for it.

11. Don't mercantilism require payment of some sort

12. Assuming you meant mercs, but yeah generally that's the definition. I had an idea to make a PVP merc clan accepting payment in seals, but it didn't work because I suck

13. You can still accept payment in ally sales / trading Noodles. Besides, just remember that if you think you suck, just think of vacuum cleaners. Now those, they suck.

14. Mercs legion have been around for 4.5 years and rpl and mp have been around 3 to 4 years. With this level of experience you'd think they'd win hands down as best mercs.

But I can easily see why independent mercs are the most popular on this thread, since they tend to be very active and can also have much larger individual stats per account

15. I don't think anyone is better than the other .When time is of the essence and the time is looking scarey most clans panic and write on every merc clans walls for help. They are grateful for whoever can get there first and no real preference over any .Sometimes both rpl and m.l turn up together like they did in a clan I was in yesterday and both do a great job.

16. Max's legion

17. Only payment mercs require is just the pleasure of helping others out. Yes most merc clans are to small in stats to help with the bigger ebs and is why we are trying to grow our members in stats , so we can help all in kaw. Feel free to wall any merc clan or all merc clans. Walls are helpsaveus for rpl saveme for ml and ebbusterz for mp. We have much respect for all mercs including solo mercs

18. As far as paying independent mercs most I've met would prefer some sort of gratitude, some thanks in cc, maybe a nice wall to show the appreciation, and Not being harassed to help on every eb a clan runs. Asking for a mercs help is not a recruitment tool.. so all the Independent mercs out there THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

19. I remember the good old days when merc clans would osw with each other to prove who were the best

20. 100% agree with ya