Who still plays

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 666-_-PiNDeMoN-_-666, Nov 10, 2016.

1. No. It's Harambe.

2. I've been playing for just shy of 6 1/2 years. I've taken many breaks like most, but I keep finding myself being sucked back in. Every time I come off of a 6-8 month break, the game just feels like a breath of fresh air. I don't play KaW just to grow, I play it for the relationship aspect that no other game (that I know of) provides.

3. @Daphnia, fair point. I do remember the criticism about running EBs during war. That never went away, so I probably rewrote internal history that everyone was a hypocrite since I didn't personally get involved in those wars (save as a minor player from time to time).

By 2013 my activity had already dropped quite a bit.

4. great to see all these faces of old kaw'ers

5. Im not too old but I remember the forgotten ones being released

6. Just came back :3

7. I made this acc in 2010 and ive still never been higher than maybe 15m cs lol.

8. Been lurking for 6 years. With one break ๎™

9. About to hit 7 years here

10. 6 year anniversary in December

11. The statement in the subject is correct.

12. I still play I hit 5 years less than a month back

13. What if wulf and curt were training for b2b events that got released a year or so later? lol they did ruin good old osw as it was for the rest of us tho๎’

I like how some nubs think Ali is a 'bro'๎’

14. On n off since 2009 just came back from a 2 year break in april and kicking hard again

15. I've been playing KaW for over 5 years now, and this is my original account with my original name. I'll be 6 years in January. The game isn't as fun as it used to be, I can certainly agree with that.

16. I don't think it ever can be as fun as it used to be. My personal opinion as to why is because so much is established and known now, between the mechanics and the alliances and the friends/enemies you've made. Nothing new equals boredom.

I noticed this when FC and GaW came out, they became grindy much faster than KaW originally did because there was little new to learn. All the alliances ported from KaW too, so other than a few minor skirmishes brought from here - there didn't seem to be the organic quest for power that og KaW had.

Oh yes, hai

17. 6 years and ur stats are that small still??? Maybe u should put yourself down as not actively playing ..

18. Sholron! Mother of heavens

19. Err... we had a five year strip war which had nothing to do with KaW. It was a pretty organic quest for power.