VR HTE CLAN *New*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Nov 8, 2016.

1. I think the clan is great and I've seen admin in the que.. This clan has great admin and even if they don't drop they are doing something right because we have fast seals and they manage to have it nonstop with no breaks. If you want to complain do it in pm no one really cares bro, if you got a problem suck it up because no one wants to hear that crap.

2. People who have seals and are deciding what clan they wanna go to might want to hear about it lol.
    One admin in que doesnt mean anything when u have 6+ mooching by

3. If I recall aren't you a mooching admin than?

4. 6 non sealing admins wont work....clan will be shut by febuary just lucky they got black friday to extend the life of the clan.....at lounge of legends everyone seals ....infact some admin are the biggest sealers.
    Choose wisely.
    Choose Lounge of Legends

5. Do I have to screen shot all my battle logs, last time I checked you are still nobody,

6. The trouble with becoming an admin in an hte clan is that you're suddenly expected to drop seals.

I accepted an admin spot at an hte clan once and only once and when I did my 3 month pass suddenly didn't mean squat and I had to start sealing on a regular basis. While I agree that admins and owners should seal if the clan is to be successful, I don't agree with offering every more than average spender an admin position and putting them in the position of having to seal.

It's a fine line and so far most of the hte clans I've been to haven't found it yet.

7. Hey King, this clan was originally Valentines Retreat. Over the summer I got busy with Work, and stepped away from kaw. Came back and decided to open up new clan, so VR is the new VR HTE clan.

Thanks for reply on post.

~Vampys

8. Hey Meatballs, everyone has free speech. If you think I only seal 6 times that's your personal opinion.

I've split with many different sealers on different events and for different reasons. I seal, and Give passes to admins who I believe are doing a good job. You can disagree with my kindness. But that's just who I am. I pass my admins that work the hardest. All my admins seal. If they don't they BC and send ads.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience here. Can't please everyone. But usually people that disagree just leave and let it be. They usually find a new clan to join instead of going to Forums and bashing every little thing. But that's on you.

Happy Kawing and hope you find a clan that takes you in and enjoys you.

~best Vamps

P.s Everyone has their own experiences. Instead of taking 1 persons review, should stop by and check out the clan for the truth. Not just lies that someone decided to spread because he's upset about a few things.️

9. Just wanna let ya know, that this isn't true. Don't read everything that one sealer posts. My admins seal, my friends seal, I give out my pass to those that I think do a good job.

Like you said admins are the biggest sealers, so the clan will continue because everyone that joins helps seal️

~vamps

10. This is a great hte clan and ive been in a few.
    Meatballs just behaving like a idealistic brat

11. Thanks Tiger, I do what I want with the seals I buy for my clan. Don't see a problem in sealing for people that deserve it.

Then again, sealers that join have the same privilege to seal for who they want to. For themselves, loved ones, friends or just random players that are expiring.

Don't get mad because they have the seals to drop for other people. It's an HTE clan, you drop for who you want, for the amount of days you want. Freedom of the Seals️

~Vamps

12. Hey Drgn, it depends on the admin, I do it with a few different things in mind. How long I've known someone, and if I think they will do a good job in the clan.

Some are hit and miss, while there are others that turn into amazing admins. I give people chances, based on many different things. People either are easily trusted or completely not. Just depends. And I like to give people chances to prove themselves.

Admins are difficult to come by. And I got a lot of great admins that work their butts off. ️ Respect each one of them ️

~Vamps

13. Thanks Cielo, much love and support. I appreciate your support so much! You are always welcome in the clan.

Splits are always welcome  and yes, I do split. More than once in a row.

~Vamps

14. Check out all the other clans, they don't let you use 24 crystals everyday, and they don't have crazy chat like we do, we also have coffee

15. i bet their admins have passes though

16. BUMP!!!!

17. GREAT HTE CLAN!!! Check it out for yourself before you have others throw their ideas about a clan on you!!️You never know what you are missing out if you let others decide for ya

18. stop bumping this horrible clans horrible thread ._.

19. Awesome Clan <3 Great Admins :) seeing lots of old and new friends here too! Vampy and X do a fantastic job of making sure everything runs smooth. I have yet to "ask" for my pass ... they have been done by the time I hit my first item phase :) GREAT JOB VR :-* :-* :-*

20. I've been here fora week. Very little lag in b2b ebs. No problems in cc. Except that one guy. Max xtal every eb, sealer or not - won't find that anywhere- rocking cc, and jumpin admin. Uv done a bang up job Vamp. Happy to be here :)
    I understand some concern with it being a lasting hte clan, i owned, and admin for 3 yrs - 2 1/2 solid. But at the rate their moving, and how involved they are - admin/owner alike - I'm confident they'll remain great. Time always tells, especially in today's kaw that wants to see hte clans fail (devs)
    I said I'd try it, now I'm staying awhile. Thank you vampy, flesh, x_x, dante, titan, hunny, and any I missed - not purposely - you guys are great, and runnin strong! Luv it here
    "U can please some of the peeps some of the time, but u can't please all the peeps all the time. :) U Rock!!