VR HTE CLAN *New*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Vampys Retreat (B2B HTE CLAN)

CLAN OPEN!

Passes

HTE

3 Days = Closed
    4 Days = ph1-closed ph2-ffa
    5 Days = Sealer Admin and FFA

ZTA

1 Day = 50 Circles
    2 Days = 100 Circles
    3 Days = 100 Circles (FFA ITEMS)

MAX XTALS EVERY EB

NEW

2 Days = 1 BC (battle cry)
    5 Days = 2 BC's (battle cry)

Reminder --- BC does not equal seal when you first join! Please seal before you stack Bc's on top of the original SEALPASS! Don't want any confusion. BC is only additional days!! You need to drop a seal to start your stay in the clan!

CLAN CHAT GAME!

RULES
    1) pick a number 1-10
    2) you only get 1 guess
    3) First CORRECT answer wins
    4) Wait for Vampy to say "Got the number" in CC before spamming CC with numbers 1-10.
    5) *Vampy has the power to revoke game privileges to any clan member that abuses or doesn't follow the rules*

This game is to invite the sealers to chat, and get everyone talking. An active cc is what makes people keep coming back!
    ~Try the clan out~
    >>>Fun CC, Great HTE Speed, good Admins<<<

HTE CLAN RULES

1. 1) SoD or Circle Req
      2) Post in CC for Pass/Title
      3) Passes Transfer (-2Days)
      4) Send 2 Ads Per Day
      5) Wait until after you seal before you Xtal on an Eb
      6) Get the ok from an admin to seal
      7) Wait for an Admin to call FFA
      8) Don't jump que
      9) Neutral Clan!!!
      10) Please don't involve us in OSW (open to all)
      11) Please respect that we are Neutral
      12) Bring friends 1 Day

Who We Are

We are a group of players that have come together from all over Kaw with many different experiences.
    We are a very friendly group of jokesters that have created a very chill HTE Clan.
    We do our best to please our Sealers/Circlers and have fun conversations in CC. Can get a bit 18 at times so be aware.

Admins/Owners

Vampy
    THUMP3R
    Lucas
    Flesh
    x
    Smile
    Hawkeye
    Kira
    Sibby
    Colossal
    Bunneh

Friendly Group

VR promotes inviting friends to the clan! We want to grow and make one big group of friends who all enjoy each other's company. Please don't be scared about visiting Cc every once in a while and talk to the Admins/Owners. I Promise we don't bite!!!

History

VR was once a clan for friends to hit normal Ebs but eventually turned into an HTE clan. This evolution started with the admins and friends who made the original Valentines Retreat. Through time Kaw has evolved and we have changed to accommodate the changes.

All the admins at VR are excited to start again and make friendships that reach all across Kaw. Hope to see you all there! New or an old time friend all are Welcome.

I've seen friends and foes come and go, but those memories and experiences have made me enjoy all my years on Kaw to the fullest. I hope to share the enjoyment of Kaw with all of you through this new clan that I have made with an amazing group of Admins/Co-Owners.

Come for A Visit
    We will do everything that we can to make your experience in our clan an enjoyable and well worth the money $$$. We get that Kaws not cheap, and we will keep the Ebs running smoothly and work our butts off to make your time in our clan well spent. Don't be shy to speak up if you dislike something that we've done. Always feel free to drop in!!
    We are a very welcoming group of people!

Clan Bonus

If you invite a friend we will give you a gift of 1 day added to your pass! Please know that we will take this away if people abuse this! So please be kind and be truthful!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post about VR and Happy Kawing!

-VR Admins and Co-Owners

2. Yeah good luck with that

3. Wait this actually doesn't look awful.

4. What we need is a ZTA clan thats ffa xtals and items but caps roster at 50 players, and requires 8 circles instead of 4.

But good luck with ur hte clan OP.

5. Thank you, and we will turn into ZTA/HTE clan when the eb comes back. I really like your idea about the cap on members. I'll see what I can do. -Vampy

6. I like the idea 

7. Where is the clan???? Searched VR HTE no clan???? Clicked on your name and you ain't there???? What is this witchcraft!!!!!!

8. VR stands for vampys retreat, the clan he's in.

9. I know this I was just making a point the top is just a little misleading for new player

10. Good clan, I have dropped at least 70 seals there.

I'm not just saying this.

Without vampy, I wouldn't be where I am today.

There's also this brilliant money back guarantee...

If you spend a seal there, you get one pass free.

Sign up today, tell 'em Kas sent ya also bring this coupon and get a free tomato, just $9.95 plus postage and handling.

11. Sounds like every other hte clan lol.
    Except for the clan bonus part... that's pretty cool I guess.

12. for perms???

13. This is nice. I like

14. See you there

15. I agree. If my ally wants to spend money and grow in your clan RUN THE EBS HE WANTS. HE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW AND HE NEEDS TO GROW SO YOU ALL GO AWAY

16. Best of Luck!! ️, i had my good moments in The original Valentines Retreat!!

17. Virtual Reality HTE Clan

You watch gold pieces fall into your field of vision in real time

18. You should really try that whole growing thing yourself.