VR HTE CLAN *New*

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: VR HTE CLAN *New*

Postby VAMPY on Nov 24 2016, 3:39pm

unstoppableTIGER wrote:Look time will tell if this is a good hte

U can't run a hte on 3 day passes well unless the clan is stocked with good admins and owners

So far they seem to b doin a decent job

Btw if the clan owner is willing to seal for his admins and give out passes - it's their choice.

Thanks Tiger, I do what I want with the seals I buy for my clan. Don't see a problem in sealing for people that deserve it.

Then again, sealers that join have the same privilege to seal for who they want to. For themselves, loved ones, friends or just random players that are expiring.

Don't get mad because they have the seals to drop for other people. It's an HTE clan, you drop for who you want, for the amount of days you want. Freedom of the Seals️

~Vamps
VAMPY

Postby VAMPY on Nov 24 2016, 3:49pm

Drgn wrote:The trouble with becoming an admin in an hte clan is that you're suddenly expected to drop seals.

I accepted an admin spot at an hte clan once and only once and when I did my 3 month pass suddenly didn't mean squat and I had to start sealing on a regular basis. While I agree that admins and owners should seal if the clan is to be successful, I don't agree with offering every more than average spender an admin position and putting them in the position of having to seal.

It's a fine line and so far most of the hte clans I've been to haven't found it yet.

Hey Drgn, it depends on the admin, I do it with a few different things in mind. How long I've known someone, and if I think they will do a good job in the clan.

Some are hit and miss, while there are others that turn into amazing admins. I give people chances, based on many different things. People either are easily trusted or completely not. Just depends. And I like to give people chances to prove themselves.

Admins are difficult to come by. And I got a lot of great admins that work their butts off. ️ Respect each one of them ️

~Vamps
VAMPY

Postby VAMPY on Nov 24 2016, 3:59pm

Cielo wrote:Well, my experience in there is pretty good so far. New sealers get priority which is always nice, and if there'sZTA you can always ask for full 100 pieces or split with someone 50/50 which is good money if you ask me. Really great people friendly admins always ready to title and give you your updates passes. Overall I would recommend this clan if you are going to use multiple seals, run ZTAs for yourself or 50/50.

Thanks Cielo, much love and support. I appreciate your support so much! You are always welcome in the clan.

Splits are always welcome  and yes, I do split. More than once in a row.

~Vamps
VAMPY

Postby x_x on Nov 25 2016, 10:56am

SecretKiller wrote:What makes this clan better then rest of the hte clans

Check out all the other clans, they don't let you use 24 crystals everyday, and they don't have crazy chat like we do, we also have coffee
x_x

Postby MarinaraOnMyMeatballs on Nov 25 2016, 11:19am

x_x wrote:

Check out all the other clans, they don't let you use 24 crystals everyday, and they don't have crazy chat like we do, we also have coffee

i bet their admins have passes though
MarinaraOnMyMeatballs

Postby VAMPY on Nov 26 2016, 2:22am

x_x wrote:

BUMP!!!!
VAMPY

Postby VAMPY on Nov 26 2016, 2:25am

your-all-real-life-drop-outs wrote:This is a great hte clan and ive been in a few.
Meatballs just behaving like a idealistic brat

GREAT HTE CLAN!!! Check it out for yourself before you have others throw their ideas about a clan on you!!️You never know what you are missing out if you let others decide for ya
VAMPY

Postby MarinaraOnMyMeatballs on Nov 26 2016, 9:37am

stop bumping this horrible clans horrible thread ._.
MarinaraOnMyMeatballs

Postby Alailianna on Nov 26 2016, 7:14pm

Awesome Clan <3 Great Admins :-) seeing lots of old and new friends here too! Vampy and X do a fantastic job of making sure everything runs smooth. I have yet to "ask" for my pass ... they have been done by the time I hit my first item phase :-) GREAT JOB VR :-* :-* :-*
Last edited by Alailianna on Nov 26 2016, 7:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alailianna

Postby -Pony_Girl- on Nov 26 2016, 7:22pm

I've been here fora week. Very little lag in b2b ebs. No problems in cc. Except that one guy. Max xtal every eb, sealer or not - won't find that anywhere- rocking cc, and jumpin admin. Uv done a bang up job Vamp. Happy to be here :)
I understand some concern with it being a lasting hte clan, i owned, and admin for 3 yrs - 2 1/2 solid. But at the rate their moving, and how involved they are - admin/owner alike - I'm confident they'll remain great. Time always tells, especially in today's kaw that wants to see hte clans fail (devs)
I said I'd try it, now I'm staying awhile. Thank you vampy, flesh, x_x, dante, titan, hunny, and any I missed - not purposely - you guys are great, and runnin strong! Luv it here
"U can please some of the peeps some of the time, but u can't please all the peeps all the time. :) U Rock!!
-Pony_Girl-

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances