YoUnG N ReCkLeSs (new clan)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Bmx4lyph, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Hello and thank you for reading!

Hey I'm bmx! I've been playing kingdoms at war for like 6 years now... I made a new clan! And it's gonna need some awesome people to come kick some Ebs out with us, it's calling your name if you wanna join what can be a "happy family" and all grow together! Accepting new old and traveling players as well as perms! I know with events happening it's hard for some to get away, but we can rotate event Ebs and much more, maybe you can stop by today, or follow me and throw out some ads, refer a player or Allie? Anything is appreciated

Rules:they are posted on our clan page

Requirements are as following: there is no req, besides no farming others or cominghere starting drama

Goals: to help others grow, to bump out fast Ebs and maybe do some wars!

If you have any more q's feel free to message anyone here at y n r!!!!!

Have a great day all! Thanks for taking the time to read my boring forum

YoUnG N ReCkLeSs
    Recruiting new and old members
    No min CS to join! come now

2. Let's bump and get a talk going :)

3. Sounds dope

4. Looking for players from all different time zones! Keeping rotations and unpredictability high

5. Nice clan. Good luck!!!?

6. You clan description causes me physical pain when I read it. Why all the unnecessary, gaudy, ugly symbols?

7. Had to do it for my first post but good luck BMX and let me know when you need a hand 

8. lol appreciate the love  and hate if there is any

9. Cmon guys need some support please

10. I soport it why can't any of u she's trying to build her clan give her a break

11. No support for days

12. Well thanks that means the world lol

13. Great clan very active

14. Good luck BMX! I hope it goes well. Support

15. Thank you

16. Good luck OP! Those are some fast eb rotations im seein ? looks like a good clan

17. Appreciate it! :)