It seems the mods are mad for no reason

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Gummy_of_Her_Heart-, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow why are the mods being so touchy theses days one guy ask a question an is banned an his thread locked hell he didn't even reply like everyone else did he only asked a question an as I was looking for a thread it seems that many are gone why what is going on we all use the threads to talk to others are we not allowed to t do this any more an ask mods any questions hummm seems really fishy an od to me I'm a lil lost an confused at this please help me understand this an I do hope I don't get locked inwas reading stuff way worse than any of my friends posted an none of them are locked again please help me understand this or do I need to ask the devs an get them involved just seem really un fair to me an this is why kaw is dieing we ask a question an u lock with a odd reason I have never seen please explane this I'm all ears thx for reading an ur time

2. Awww chubs u feel left out? 

3. Alright, the moderators are not mad or angry, we are just doing what we are suppose to do on kingdoms at war forums, if thread questions have been answered as I said once before they get locked since we have trolls and they love to give false information, hence why we lock threads.

Threads that contains very few words would be locked instantly, but they do have a chance to do another thread to improve it.

We have to make sure forums are limited to spammy threads, threads that contain false information, threads that harass or call out certain people and we have to monitor forums to make sure the forums stay clean.

Now I will say this again if you have an issue with a moderator or their decisions you may email in then instead of posting these type of threads on forums. Support@athinkingape.com

Grant will pop on time to time to answer questions for you guys believing we are abusing our powers or why we lock threads, then hopefully you guys would understand fully.

Anyways will leave this thread open till grant can post an answer for you guys.

Cheers.

4. If kawmunity had a dollar for every time a mod told us to email ata . how many dollars would we have ?

5. If Kawmunity got a dollar for everytime they use their brains and think, how many seals you think we could buy in a week?

6. U mad or naw?

7. *spongebob voice* 25

8. You have no idea how many times I said that as a moderator. I should get a job in PR.

9. Wheres the mango fish?

10. Fantastic punctuation OP

11. Quite a few threads have been locked without reason. There are a few mods that don't deserve the position but in your case or your friends, it was deserved. Low effort and small threads can be thrown into wc and threads complaining about locked threads aren't allowed either.

12. You mad bro?

13. I wonder what the sadder thing to see is;

A hypocritical internet predator still asking for photos and flirting with women he deems have low self esteem in the hopes of some internet relationship to appease his loneliness, or the bumbling idiot so far up himself he's living a week in the past and is probably still hitting someone he thinks is me. :lol:

Cue the fan club of idiots feeding off your every words, the evidence is all there.

When you decide to wake up and figure out that I'm not even here anymore, maybe you can start using your brains for something productive.

Now the little predator is going to go whine about the truth he so loves to hide from everyone and have this post deleted. :roll:

14. On this note the thread is definitely derailed and cause for a lock.

As per the op, I direct you to what eagle said on page 1 to help answer your query.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.