A New Family

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -_-BloodDiamond-_-, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Hello just wanted to update all my friends about my family on what's going on. Were the Heathans and have a family of clans That seek to help the little people.

If you feel like your being bullied then contact us. If your new and want to learn how to survive in this world of KaW that has become a big school ground where bullies think they can get away with anything.

Well here's a family that will teach you to protect yourself and back you in any way we can. We are the Antie bullied family where Trust Honor and Respect are the basses for our familys.

-_-BloodDiamond-_-

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's an anti-"bullying" clan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. A lot better than yours XD at least we help smaller players

4. Who are you gonna help at barely 2.5m cs? Oh right nobodies, I'd slap you around but not worth dusting off my alt since my alt isn't worth dusting off in general.

5. Wow yours good wonder who's stealing all my gold 

6. Nvm, just realized you were posting with an alt. No towers at all either easy to steal from nom nom nom nom.

7. Why don't you come sit on my lap child and tell me what constitutes bullying in this game, don't worry I'll only laugh at your sense of over sensitivity on a game.

8. Oh goody I can get through ;)

9. Our family is anti bullies however we are in a war game and understand what it takes to play we just choose our path to help others you don't need to insert yourself in a bad way onto this thread yes we understand your stats are big but remeber you were once small as well

10. Get through what? The bottom of the clan roster? Um congratulations on being tiny and only have the capability to hit small kingdoms, I'm sure your parents are very proud.

11. Talks big and goes dtw XD

12. My nf is empty and I'm not pinned, but nice try.

13. Its people like you that make it hard for new players to stay in game. You guys make alts and run people off. Were not afraid to fight. My family is determined to help the little people. We are starting to band together. We will become strong and not be like the panseys that just hit EB's..

14. Stills says dtw maybe it's cause you are weak? Weird

15. Ask littlenoob if I just hit EBs. I made my alt 5 years ago, I just never bothered to grow it so it's perfect for new players.

16. Nope you just don't know how to use the attack button, how would I be too weak when I'm about 10m cs more than you? Oh sorry are you one of those "special" students?

17. Hahaha shhhhh don't tell anyone

18. It's in a public forum, little late not to tell anyone.

19. But hey KaW now knows you stand up to "bullies" in forums with lies of pinning and poor Maths skill.

I'm sure many are trembling in front of their phones.

20. You just start stuff you can't handle just stop play your game. It's sad that people like you pest other people just to look innocent.

Thanks for making that obvious.