Why do the mods have to be so mean

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -King_of_Her_Heart-, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello kaw a good friend of mine posted here in forms to let all know she was starting a new merc clan so why was the post in forms locked she said nothing bad an or nothing wrong it seems other peeps an clans can say what they want everyday but she was helping her clan out there are many ads here in forms I just don't get it Mr mod moody I think ur wrong in locking it an I respectfully request u unlock it thank u sir

2. Was it low effort? Just a little sentence telling people to join or that they're back?

3. It was locked because it was little more than a world chat ad.

If your friend wants to make a clan thread, they should put in a lot more effort. There are plenty of examples of good clan threads that you can look at for ideas.

Otherwise: just post it in wc.

4. It was only a few words on the thread hence why the lock.

5. They're not mean, your friend probably just didn't follow the guidelines of making a clan recruitment thread. The mods are just doing their job, so don't be mad at them. They're humans too

6. I just looked at the post and as moody had stated it was locked for the lack of effort. A post like that can simply be posted into world chat, not forums.

If your friend is wanting to make a clan ad on forums, make sure the thread is big and detailed otherwise it is at risk of being locked.

7. You should be banned for false info. The mods are not human.

8. Guys I don't have a computer to make fancy threads. I just wanted to get the word out that we are a merc clan willing to help. Short sweet and simple I didn't think that would be wrong.

9. If you can't put in a little effort for you clan thread, then why would anyone expect you to put in the effort needed to run a clan?

10. Really? So all these fancy threads on here you think that clan gets more members? Smh it doesn't matter the effort. I would have joined that clan because of how positive the owner was not always about fancy threads.

11. And if he put in a little effort, that positivity could shine in a clan thread.

I didn't see any of that in his post. All I saw was a normal wc ad.

12. It was a she thank you very much. Good friend of mine! It wouldn't matter either way it was more than an ad more of a welcoming and invitation. Something like that would get looked over in wc.

13. I'm confused was I being welcomed to a clan I didn't join then got invited by a simple ad from some random?

Or is this just fantasy?

14. So it wasn't an ad aimed at getting people to join. It was an invitation welcoming people to join.

My mistake. That is an entirely different thing.

Anyway. Tried to help. Decided I don't want to help anymore. Bye now.

15. And also op just got back from doing chores, if you don't believe Moody's lock seems fair you may email into support@athinkingape.com, stating a moderators job or calling them out on forums is not allowed so I am locking this thread.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.